Coffee Shop

Rheo

Heavenly and heartbreaking: Newtown kids singing “Over the Rainbow”

January 16, 2013 By Deacon Greg Kandra

50f5a76c78529.preview-620-575x382.jpeg

Scissors-32x32.png

Kids from Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown appeared on “Good Morning America” yesterday with singer Ingrid Michaelson for a sweetly moving rendition of a song that, I dare say, has never resonated like this.

Click on the link to see the story and hear the singing.

@Valin!

Your daily "two-fer"......Alex Jones & the Obama Phone Lady:

H/T:iOTW

Alex Jones/Prison Planet/Infowar your homepage for loony toon nut case conspiracy freaks.

Keep Your Guns. Come to Texas.

Peter Robinson

1/16/13

(Snip)

By the governor of Texas, Rick Perry, a statement:

The piling on by the political left, and their cohorts in the media, to use the massacre of little children to advance a pre-existing political agenda that would not have saved those children, disgusts me, personally. The second amendment to the Constitution is a basic right of free people and cannot be nor will it be abridged by the executive power of this or any other president.

By the attorney general of Texas, Greg Abbott, an invitation:

(Snip)

Well that is sneaky.

In general the gun stuff Obama just did on gun control is a bunch of fluffy garbage. BUT he did just take out the safeguard that doctors can not give information about you to the national database by name.

So now, doctors can not only give the government information about weather or not you own a gun by an,e...the door has been opened for the government to know the details of your health.

Wow. Talk about a back door not letting a crises go to waste!

Obama Asks Doctors to Help Deal With Guns

They'd be better off asking if we had swimming pools. It would save more lives.

Most excellent sarcasm! Every one of King Kenyan's hashtags has bombed.

A perfect tweet with the WH's new hashtag #NowIsTheTime.

I am happy - there is another series coming up from Father Robert Barron - The New Evangelization.

HEY! Evangelization...I could be wrong but I believe that belongs to Protestants! Hands Off! tongue.png

I see. So the early Christians were all wrong, is what you are saying. :lmfao:

I am happy - there is another series coming up from Father Robert Barron - The New Evangelization.

HEY! Evangelization...I could be wrong but I believe that belongs to Protestants! Hands Off! tongue.png

I see. So the early Christians were all wrong, is what you are saying. :lmfao:

It is quite obvious you have never studied that great and highly insightful scholar of the church of Rome Jack Chick. If you had you would understand that the Early Church was not the (evil) Church of Rome!

Massive Amounts Of Disdainful Sarcasm Are Present!

Well that is sneaky.

In general the gun stuff Obama just did on gun control is a bunch of fluffy garbage. BUT he did just take out the safeguard that doctors can not give information about you to the national database by name.

So now, doctors can not only give the government information about weather or not you own a gun by an,e...the door has been opened for the government to know the details of your health.

Wow. Talk about a back door not letting a crises go to waste!

Obama Asks Doctors to Help Deal With Guns

They'd be better off asking if we had swimming pools. It would save more lives.

Most excellent sarcasm! Every one of King Kenyan's hashtags has bombed.

A perfect tweet with the WH's new hashtag #NowIsTheTime.

Well I am forced to admit Now is always the time. The question is Time for what?

FYI

Homeland Security Releases Binder Detailing Internet Monitoring

Katie Pavlich

1/17/13

The Department of Homeland Security has released their 2011 "Analysts Desktop Binder," detailing how the department has been monitoring activity on the internet and social networks. The binder includes an extensive list of key words and search terms carefully watched by analysts in multiple agencies including the Directorate for National Protection and Programs, Directorate for Science and Technology, Office of Health Affairs, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and others. Many monitored search terms are basic and used on a regular basis by every day American citizens and journalists. DHS is capable of identifying personal information through the monitoring of these terms and actively monitors media.

"Personally identifiable information on the following categories of individuals may be collected when it lends credibility to the report or facilitates coordination with federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, foreign, or international government partners," the binder states. "Names of anchors, newscasters, or on-scene reporters who are known or identified as reporters in their post or article or who use traditional and/or social media in real time to keep their audience situationally aware and informed."

Key terms from the binder:

(Snip)

FYI

Katie Pavlich

1/17/13

The Department of Homeland Security has released their 2011 "Analysts Desktop Binder," detailing how the department has been monitoring activity on the internet and social networks. The binder includes an extensive list of key words and search terms carefully watched by analysts in multiple agencies including the Directorate for National Protection and Programs, Directorate for Science and Technology, Office of Health Affairs, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and others. Many monitored search terms are basic and used on a regular basis by every day American citizens and journalists. DHS is capable of identifying personal information through the monitoring of these terms and actively monitors media.

"Personally identifiable information on the following categories of individuals may be collected when it lends credibility to the report or facilitates coordination with federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, foreign, or international government partners," the binder states. "Names of anchors, newscasters, or on-scene reporters who are known or identified as reporters in their post or article or who use traditional and/or social media in real time to keep their audience situationally aware and informed."

(Snip)

They use binders?

• Like 1

FYI

Katie Pavlich

1/17/13

(Snip)

They use binders?

I doubt it. It is a well known fact that only evil rich sexist Mormons use binders.

• Like 1

Beck's Independence

Denise McAllister

1/17/13

Glenn Beck wants to create a Randian community called Independence. Watch here.

What do you think? Visionary or delusional?

One of the things I like about Glenn (*aside from his really twisted sense of humor) is he is always thinking, trying out new things.

* This is a good thing....a sick mind is a terrible thing to waste. smile.png

60% of Gun Murders Take Place in Major Cities Which Voted for Obama

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/60-of-gun-murders-take-place-in-major-cities-which-voted-for-obama/

Scissors-32x32.png

Not only is gang violence dramatically higher in cities compared to surrounding areas, but 60 percent of U.S. firearm homicides happen in the 62 cities of the country’s 50 largest metro areas.

In the 2012 election, Obama won 70% of the vote in cities. He won the plurality of votes in every major city with the exception of Jacksonville and Salt Lake City. In some of the biggest cities he won 85% of the votes.Scissors-32x32.png

Could it be that Obama voters are the main source of gun violence?

I see. So the early Christians were all wrong, is what you are saying. LMFAO.gif

It is quite obvious you have never studied that great and highly insightful scholar of the church of Rome Jack Chick. If you had you would understand that the Early Church was not the (evil) Church of Rome!

:wub: I suppose that you are praying that God has a sense of humor.

“I Like Adoption”: this may be the most pro-life, pro-family video you will see

January 17, 2013 By Deacon Greg Kandra

DennehyFamily-I-LIKE-ADOPTION-575x312.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

Take a few minutes and marvel at the Dennehy family below, in the short film “I Like Adoption.”

Details:

As you watch the story unfold, you see a family with a mixture of children the world would consider “normal” and those without limbs that many today would discard as a “burden”. To Michael and Sharon Dennehy, these children aren’t a burden but gifts that helped two parents understand their own God-given purpose in life—to give and to love.

I see. So the early Christians were all wrong, is what you are saying. LMFAO.gif

:wub: I suppose that you are praying that God has a sense of humor.

If I ever thought God didn't, all I have to do is look in the mirror.

• Like 1