Coffee Shop

Rheo

Follow-up to the above post....featuring Bill Whittle....

http://www.pjtv.com/...d=105&load=7946

Thank you once again, Bill Whittle. That was excellent.

hqdefault.jpg

Scaling the heights of mediocrity

That's an insult to mediocritytongue.png

That's what I was thinking. Mediocre is too good for this president.

Racist!!! Now lets think how much that nice Mr. Obama has had to over come. Abandoned by his farther, raised by his grandparents, in spite of going to college they never published his writtings, never held a real job, never really did anything, and in spite of all these drawbacks he still was able by force of his soaring rhetoric and brilliant idea become President of the United States Of America! I tell ya it brings a lump to the throat, and a tear to the eye.

Follow-up to the above post....featuring Bill Whittle....

http://www.pjtv.com/...d=105&load=7946

Thank you once again, Bill Whittle. That was excellent.

hqdefault.jpg

Scaling the heights of mediocrity

That's an insult to mediocritytongue.png

That's what I was thinking. Mediocre is too good for this president.

Racist!!! Now lets think how much that nice Mr. Obama has had to over come. Abandoned by his farther, raised by his grandparents, in spite of going to college they never published his writtings, never held a real job, never really did anything, and in spite of all these drawbacks he still was able by force of his soaring rhetoric and brilliant idea become President of the United States Of America! I tell ya it brings a lump to the throat, and a tear to the eye.

And nausea to the gut!!!

@Geee

In America, anyone can grow up and become President....Barack Obama is proof positive of this.

In America - one can go through their whole life without growing uptongue.png

• Like 2

@Geee

In America, anyone can grow up and become President....Barack Obama is proof positive of this.

Sean Penn?

@Geee

Sean Penn?

Danny DeVito LMFAO.gif

• Like 1

Whoops!!! Sorry for the vertically challenged insensitive joke. My only excuse can be I'm a Republican!!!!blink.pngtongue.png

Heightism! Rampant in the NBA. It's just not fair!

You gotta love the current Drudge Headline

"Here Come the Flies"

2013-01-24T203805Z_568560029_GM1E91P0CTB01_RTRMADP_3_FINANCIAL-REGULATION-NOMINATIONS_zpsc2634634.jpg

A fly lands between the eyes of U.S. President Barack Obama while he speaks in the State Dining Room of the White House in Washington, January 24, 2013.

http://news.yahoo.co...-203805084.html

biggrin.png

Flies gather fast and thick on a prime piece of poo.

• Like 1

On the April 18, 2007, episode of MSNBC's program Tucker, Tucker Carlson interviewed McCarthy about the Virginia Tech massacre and her proposed reauthorization of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban. He asked her to explain the need to regulate barrel shrouds, one of the many provisions included in her bill. She did not directly respond, instead stating it was more important that the legislation would ban large capacity "clips" (sic) of the type used in the Virginia Tech massacre and that the class of guns chosen prohibited by the law were those used by gangs and killers of police officers. That statement was factually incorrect; Cho's largest magazines held fifteen rounds, thus making them legal under the AWB. When Carlson pressed her twice more on the question about barrel shrouds, she admitted that she did not know what a barrel shroud was, and incorrectly stated, "I believe it is a shoulder thing that goes up."

barrel+shroud.jpg

"Here Come the Flies"

2013-01-24T203805Z_568560029_GM1E91P0CTB01_RTRMADP_3_FINANCIAL-REGULATION-NOMINATIONS_zpsc2634634.jpg

A fly lands between the eyes of U.S. President Barack Obama while he speaks in the State Dining Room of the White House in Washington, January 24, 2013.

biggrin.png

Flies gather fast and thick on a prime piece of poo.

@Rheo, May I compliment you on your fine alliteration? Well done!

WestVirginiaRebel

"Here Come the Flies"

Lord of the Flies? (Well, Washington is run by a bunch of power-hungry kids...)