(LIVE THREAD) Foreign Policy Debate

Valin

WestVirginiaRebel

We can't have an economy with 23 million people out of a job. Stand by our allies; tension between Israel and US was unfortunate, Obama was silent on Iranian protests.

Obama: America is stronger now than when I came into office. Our alliances have never been stronger.

Romney goes back to economy... a little is OK , but too much and it is like he is avoiding topic.

Disagree.....this economy weakens America & limits our options.....especially oil policy.

O has a canned response. America is stronger now than when he came into office.. Got out of Iraq.... killed Osama wait he did not say it as it was already said.

We can't have an economy with 23 million people out of a job. Stand by our allies; tension between Israel and US was unfortunate, Obama was silent on Iranian protests.

Obama: America is stronger now than when I came into office. Our alliances have never been stronger.

I'll have some of what he's using please.

Romney goes back to economy... a little is OK , but too much and it is like he is avoiding topic.

Disagree.....this economy weakens America & limits our options.....especially oil policy.

I agree with the WoodChuck

righteousmomma

Mitt, got in about the Iranian students.

O is "and" ing again. Must say he has paid attention to his coaching this time.but still blah, blah, blah

NCT can't watch and I can't listen to the o

Finally Mitt is speaking about jobs

Romney back to economy. too much I think

IMO-It's tied to everything & it needs to be seen as the way to change things back.

• Like 1

I agree with the WoodChuck

Oh I agree. Now O jumps in too.

This is a very boring and uninteresting debate. Get back to foreign policy. Good grief.

I'm bored with this.

That said, it makes no difference. I voted this morning.

• Like 1