Obama man can,

Obama man can.

Obama man can,

’cause he takes a little Truth

and mixes it with crap

and makes you say: ‘Tastes good!’”

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Like the "Other McCain" song! Thanks for sharing,@Valin.

Also in context of the "other McCain's" point-- the 0 ought to also remember that

Jesus said: "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's" and then he threw the money changers out of the Temple for perverting and corrupting the House of God and cursed the Jewish ruling council for their greedy "robbing" of the regular people.

He did forgive Matthew, the hated tax collector though - so guess there is hope for the Dems and the 0 and the social justice crowd if they turn and repent and thus go the other way wink.png.tongue.png

Some interesting requirements for declaring a "hate crime" spelled out by Tasha in paragraph three.

"If a tree falls in a forest and there's nobody there to hear... did it really make a sound?"

No hate charges in Center City cab attack

THREE JUVENILES accused of assaulting a cabdriver and his passenger in Center City Saturday night while shouting racial slurs will not be charged with a hate crime, the District Attorney's Office said yesterday.

The teens, who are black, were not charged with hate crimes because there was no evidence that the assault had been motivated by the race of the victims, who are white, said Tasha Jamerson, D.A. spokeswoman. Just shouting racial epithets during the commission of a crime doesn't rise to the level of ethnic intimidation, she said.

"They just didn't have that in this case," she said. "If they had somebody who, two blocks before, heard them say, 'We're going to beat somebody up because they're white, brown or purple,' it might be different."Scissors-32x32.png

philly.com

@NCTexan

THREE JUVENILES accused of assaulting a cabdriver and his passenger in Center City Saturday night while shouting racial slurs will not be charged with a hate crime, the District Attorney's Office said yesterday.

The teens, who are black, were not charged with hate crimes because there was no evidence that the assault had been motivated by the race of the victims, who are white, said Tasha Jamerson, D.A. spokeswoman. Just shouting racial epithets during the commission of a crime doesn't rise to the level of ethnic intimidation, she said.

"They just didn't have that in this case," she said. "If they had somebody who, two blocks before, heard them say, 'We're going to beat somebody up because they're white, brown or purple,' it might be different."

This is obviously a race baiting article. Doesn't the Philadelphia Daily News, know they are not supposed to mention a persons race...unless they are white?

righteousmomma

Reading the posts here about the NYT's woes (YAY!! )

Reminds me to say that the Rush video Valin posted farther back is based on a 24 page NYT magazine article that Rush evaluates. Worth the listen.

Also yesterday I almost ran my new MDX off the road in a fit. Hannity was interviewing John McCain.

They have had issues in the past and Sean harped non stop back in 08 about how no ones was vetting Obama and the Republicans were sitting back and letting him be. (you know the usual)

SO!! McCain says yesterday something to the effect that AFTER the election he was concerned

about some of the 0's ideas but NOW he is alarmed. And that this is the most important election in America's history! Sean said something like he was not trying to argue or best MCain but after all the info we know about Obama, Ayres atal, did McCain think it is too late NOW to vet him? McCain said no and the Republicans need to and will. wallbash.gifcensored.gifangry.png

And people wonder why the NY Times is losing money.

It's easy to understand... the general population (and especially the intellectually unwashed of Flyover Country) are not capable of grasping the erudite musings of The Old Gray Lady. Hence circulation and revenues are down along with conservative IQs.

Too many words with lots of syllables for me.

And people wonder why the NY Times is losing money.

It's easy to understand... the general population (and especially the intellectually unwashed of Flyover Country) are not capable of grasping the erudite musings of The Old Gray Lady. Hence circulation and revenues are down along with conservative IQs.

Too many words with lots of syllables for me.

Wel i r knot that brite, Wees shood gets more edumakshins, sow weee's bee smart ehouf to reed the ny times. then we nos wat reeely going on.

WSJ: Mitt at a Minimum

2/3/12

Serves us right. Yesterday we tried to defend, or at least explain, Mitt Romney's remark that he didn't worry about the poor because they had the government to help them. Then Mr. Romney tells the world he favors a rising minimum wage indexed for inflation that really would hurt the poor.

Mr. Romney reaffirmed his minimum-wage views to reporters as he tried to extricate himself from the controversy over his "poor" remarks. (See *"What Mitt Really Meant," Feb. 2.) It was a classic political gotcha moment, and Mr. Romney's response was more troubling than his earlier marks.

Few policies are as destructive as the minimum wage at keeping the young and least skilled out of the job market. By setting an arbitrary wage floor, politicians make it impossible for businesses to hire people for many entry-level positions. The jobs simply disappear.

(Snip)

(* Subscription Required...or Google it)

For those that are seeing the headlines....Komen Reverses PP Funding.....not true.

Scissors-32x32.png

“This represents nothing new. We have known and have reported that they are continuing five grants through 2012. This is a reference to that. The second clause about eligibility is certainly true. Any group can apply for anything. It does not mean they are going to get anything,” Ruse told LifeNews.

“What this is is an effort to get the mafia off of their backs. As James Taranto said in the Wall Street Journal yesterday, this is a classic shakedown operation. Give us money or we will destroy you. This is Komen’s attempt to save their organization, which we should know is in peril. Our side should know that nothing has changed.”Scissors-32x32.png

*The Case For Romney

Jonah Goldberg

2/3/12

This, in a nutshell, is Mitt Romney's biggest problem. A late immigrant to conservatism, Romney doesn't speak the language naturally. He shares traits with both Al Gore, whose stiffness bordered on the animatronic, and George H.W. Bush, whose contempt for the song-and-dance of elections was transparent. Gore tried to compensate for his inadequacies by shouting, like an ugly American who thinks a foreigner will understand him if he only talks louder. Bush fell back on recitations of patriotic slogans and the generosity of providence that delivered Michael Dukakis as an opponent.

Romney hasn't cracked the problem yet. He speaks conservatism as a second language, and his mastery of the basic grammar of politics is often spotty as well.

(Snip)

Moreover, Romney is not a man of vision. He is a man of duty and purpose. He was told to "fix" health care in ways Massachusetts would like. He was told to fix the 2002 Olympics. He was told to create Bain Capital. He did it all. The man does his assignments.

(Snip)

* Wow! I'm really enthused now. I am over come with the urge to charge out there and man the barricades. yawn.gif

For those that are seeing the headlines....Komen Reverses PP Funding.....not true.

Scissors-32x32.png

“This represents nothing new. We have known and have reported that they are continuing five grants through 2012. This is a reference to that. The second clause about eligibility is certainly true. Any group can apply for anything. It does not mean they are going to get anything,” Ruse told LifeNews.

“What this is is an effort to get the mafia off of their backs. As James Taranto said in the Wall Street Journal yesterday, this is a classic shakedown operation. Give us money or we will destroy you. This is Komen’s attempt to save their organization, which we should know is in peril. Our side should know that nothing has changed.”Scissors-32x32.png

For the Left Abortion is a Holy Sacrament. They will sacrifice anyone and anything to keep Roe v Wade the law of the land.

• Like 1

(The Hill) — Republican Rep. Phil Gingrey (Ga.) walked out of President Obama’s speech at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday, his spokeswoman confirmed to The Hill.

Jen Talaber said the five-term lawmaker “left quietly” in the middle of the president’s remarks.

“He was disturbed and offended by the president’s use of prayer and reflection time for partisan politics and class warfare,” Talaber said. “Rep. Gingrey enjoyed listening to the keynote speaker and found the breakfast to be inspiring until President Obama began politicking.”

Scissors-32x32.png

“There are 364 other days a year in which to do that,” she said. “While he commends the president for his attendance, Rep. Gingrey wanted to hear what was in his heart and not campaign rhetoric. He was disappointed that the president seemed to be unaware of the reason so many gathered there today.”

@NCTexan

"They just didn't have that in this case," she said. "If they had somebody who, two blocks before, heard them say, 'We're going to beat somebody up because they're white, brown or purple,' it might be different."

This is obviously a race baiting article. Doesn't the Philadelphia Daily News, know they are not supposed to mention a persons race...unless they are white?

I would love to see this standard upheld if a gang of white youths held up a convenience store and screamed a series of racial slurs at the black owner.

Scissors-32x32.png

For the Left Abortion is a Holy Sacrament. They will sacrifice anyone and anything to keep Roe v Wade the law of the land.

It is insane. To clarify, Austin Ruse, the president of the Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute, is the one quoted in the article but the words are from Abby Johnson, former PP director who is now a pro life activist. After working for 8 years in the killing baby industry, she was mortified and changed her ways.

Reading the posts here about the NYT's woes (YAY!! )

Reminds me to say that the Rush video Valin posted farther back is based on a 24 page NYT magazine article that Rush evaluates. Worth the listen.

Also yesterday I almost ran my new MDX off the road in a fit. Hannity was interviewing John McCain.

They have had issues in the past and Sean harped non stop back in 08 about how no ones was vetting Obama and the Republicans were sitting back and letting him be. (you know the usual)

SO!! McCain says yesterday something to the effect that AFTER the election he was concerned

about some of the 0's ideas but NOW he is alarmed. And that this is the most important election in America's history! Sean said something like he was not trying to argue or best MCain but after all the info we know about Obama, Ayres atal, did McCain think it is too late NOW to vet him? McCain said no and the Republicans need to and will. wallbash.gifcensored.gifangry.png

I like Romney more than McCain. Which would be a more positive statement if I didn't loath McCain.

Scissors-32x32.png

Good to know. I was going to go out of my way to make sure they got none of my money for being weak. Now, I'll make sure they do get some of my money.

*The Case For Romney

Jonah Goldberg

2/3/12

Moreover, Romney is not a man of vision. He is a man of duty and purpose. He was told to "fix" health care in ways Massachusetts would like. He was told to fix the 2002 Olympics. He was told to create Bain Capital. He did it all. The man does his assignments.

(Snip)

* Wow! I'm really enthused now. I am over come with the urge to charge out there and man the barricades. yawn.gif

Well, we just need to start instructing him to do stuff. Sounds pretty simple.

Crazy how the headlines are saying one thing, yet the article doesn't really say that. rolleyes.gif

LiveStrong is now giving PP $100k. Seems like they can kill all the babies they want without taxpayer money with all the donations they are getting.

Not sure why Komen ever funded them to begin with. Did they not know that PP doesn't do mammograms, but only refers them out?

Edited to add: Komen definitely needs a better PR person.