Coffee Shop

Rheo

WestVirginiaRebel

Rubio is not eligible based on the Constitution. Neither is Obama.

Sorry, but for all his faults Obama is a citizen. That "issue" is as dead as a Democratic voter in Illinois.

According to Farah's logic, Mitt Romney shouldn't be eligible to run for President, either (his father was born in Mexico and his mother was Welsh). Bobby Jindal also wouldn't be eligible. So, how far do we take this?

This is just Farah trying to flog a dead horse IMO.

WestVirginiaRebel

Michele Bachmann refutes Mitt Romney endorsement report

Let me be absolutely clear -- there are absolutely no negotiations between me and the Romney campaign regarding any pending endorsement of Governor Romney. I continue to speak with all the candidates and plan on uniting behind the presumptive nominee. The Boston Globe article today is completely false and I call on the Globe to retract their article.

Rubio is not eligible based on the Constitution. Neither is Obama.

Sorry, but for all his faults Obama is a citizen. That "issue" is as dead as a Democratic voter in Illinois.

According to Farah's logic, Mitt Romney shouldn't be eligible to run for President, either (his father was born in Mexico and his mother was Welsh). Bobby Jindal also wouldn't be eligible. So, how far do we take this?

This is just Farah trying to flog a dead horse IMO.

He is not a Natural Born Citizen. His father was Kenyan and had not renounced and become a US citizen at the time of BHO's birth and therefore, under the Constitutional requirement of BOTH parents being citizens, he does not qualify. It isn't about him being born somewhere else, it is about the Constitutional ineligibility that the framers put in there for a reason. So no one could be president that could claim allegiance to a foreign govt.

Rubio's parents came from Cuba in 1956 and Marco was born in 1971, they did not renounce that govt and become naturalized until 1975. At the time of Marco's birth is the time frame that matters.

Romney is eligible to be president as at the time of his birth, his parents were US citizens. Jindahl's parents were not yet US citizens at the time of his birth.

That is very cool.

But at first I thought you were showing us a closeup of bedbugs....

Oh! OH!!!ohmy.png It even smells bad!! Oh my heavens....

I always thought that bed bugs were tiny. Those things are huge! how on earth do you miss that?? AAAAARRRRRGGGG. I feel itchy just looking at it.

WorldNetDaily’s Farah: Rubio ineligible for VP slot, not a ‘natural-born citizen’ [VIDEO]

HANNITY: I think that’s taken. It’s got to be Rubio. That’s my guess.

BOB BECKEL: If it’s not, somebody’s lost their mind.

FARAH: Rubio is not eligible.

HANNITY: Whoa, what do you mean, ‘Rubio’s not – FARAH: He’ll lose 10 percent of the Republican vote because he is not a natural-born citizen. We’ve been through this with Obama now for four years. HANNITY: I don’t believe that. I don’t think that’s going to work.

Say Wha????wacko.png

Well if world nut daily says so it must be true.

The United Nations at work.

Meanwhile, back on the delusional ranch...

Gag me....

"I hear the passion and the determination in [Obama's] voice," she said. "He says, 'You won’t believe what folks are still going through.' That’s what he tells me. He says, 'Michelle, this ain’t right, and we have to fix this. We have so much more work to do.' "

The United Nations at work.

Meanwhile, back on the delusional ranch...

Gag me....

"I hear the passion and the determination in [Obama's] voice," she said. "He says, 'You won’t believe what folks are still going through.' That’s what he tells me. He says, 'Michelle, this ain’t right, and we have to fix this. We have so much more work to do.' "

Oh barf. No one actually talks that way. I bet what he really says is "So hey, where do you think we should go next month for vacation? And do you think you could fly out to California to be on Leno's show. You can come back immediately."

• Like 1