End Times, Bible Prophecy Related Stuff

KWARX

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

CNN's Fareed Zakaria says Dump the Constitution!!,

CNN contributor Fareed Zakaria argues that the Constitution is outdated and its principles should be “debated and fixed” to conform with the modern era. He suggests “a set of amendments to modernize the Constitution for the 21st Century.”

VIDEO AT LINK

http://www.infowars.com/fareed-zakaria-dump-the-constitution/

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread720031/pg1

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43490717/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/

ISRAELI LEADERS HOLE UP IN BUNKER . . . exercise . . . prep for . . .

--------------------------

IS THE US NOW CONSIDERED A TOTALITARIAN DEMOCRACY?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread719931/pg1

===============================

Got an old mobile phone? Use it for one last wake up call...,

So how to get the message out

Well, here's what i plan to do with my old mobile phone, feel free to join in if you think its a good idea.

Rather than keep it in a drawer or sell it.

1) delete all my "stuff" of course then remove all the security so it can be easily accessed.

2) replace the wallpaper/desktop with some text saying something along the lines of.

"thanks for finding my phone, it OK you can keep it, if you have a browse in the memory you will find its full of some interesting docs. and some videos too.

they won't sell you anything and they won't ask you to join a cult, but you might find them interesting.

They explain how your being lied to and stolen from, poisoned, indoctrinated and cheated...."

you get the idea..

Please feel free to suggest other wording/message for the front screen.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread719542/pg1

#################################

Piers Corbyn expects another major earthquake and a volcanic eruption to take place. So far his "earthquake trial" has been very accurate since the start of the trial in March, so who would argue with him that we will not see anything of note during this time frame.

http://climaterealists.com/index.php?id=7868

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread719972/pg1

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rupert Murdoch's Media Empire Reveals Unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread719710/pg1

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

On October 23, 2010, F.E. Warren Air Force Base, in Cheyenne, Wyoming, temporarily lost the ability to communicate with 50 of its Minuteman III nuclear missiles. The five Missile Alert Facilities responsible for launching those ICBMs in time of war—Alpha through Echo, comprising the 319th Strategic Missile Squadron—would have been unable to do so during the period of the disruption.

This dramatic story was leaked to Mark Ambinder, a contributing editor at The Atlantic, which published it three days later.1 The Air Force then quickly acknowledged the problem, saying that a back-up system could have launched the missiles and claiming that the breakdown had lasted a mere 59 minutes.

However, the latter statement was untrue, according to two missile technicians stationed at F.E. Warren, who say that the communications problem, while intermittent, actually persisted over several hours.

Significantly, these same individuals report multiple sightings by “numerous [Air Force] teams” of an enormous cigar-shaped craft maneuvering high above the missile field . . ..

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2011/06/huge-ufo-sighted-near-nuclear-missiles_19.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread719360/pg1

clearvision

shoutKWARK

I'm not sure the post # things are helping. Feel free to do what you want, but I think if people respond with quotes it is pretty clear what the conversation thread is. The big bold post numbers seem off putting, IMO.

shoutClearVision,

Thanks for your kind input.

I'd like to try them on this one thread for a month and see how it goes. I can decrease the size. I want them to stand out to easily register on the mind and thus enhance functionality.

I think we have some control over what we interpret as off-putting. I think our attitudes determine that a lot, for most of us. I think most on TRR are pretty charitable.

just imho, of course. No offense at all.

edit: !DOH! didn't realize they were already numbered.

KWARX.. the posts are numbered in the upper right corner.

If you want to have that post to share you just select it & it will come up in a window for you.

they are numbered

(can you see them?). Know you had problems with a few other things not being on your wall with the missing of Java or something (whatever Clear mentioned)

KWARX.. the posts are numbered in the upper right corner.

If you want to have that post to share you just select it & it will come up in a window for you.

they are numbered

(can you see them?). Know you had problems with a few other things not being on your wall with the missing of Java or something (whatever Clear mentioned)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! DOH!

THX THX. I see it.

http://www.vdare.com/roberts/110620_conspiracy_theory.htm

June 20, 2011

Conspiracy Theory

By Paul Craig Roberts

While we were not watching, conspiracy theory has undergone Orwellian redefinition.

A "conspiracy theory" no longer means an event explained by a conspiracy. Instead, it now means any explanation, or even a fact, that is out of step with the government’s explanation and that of its media pimps.

For example, online news broadcasts of RT.com have been equated with conspiracy theories by the New York Times simply because RT reports news and opinions that the New York Times does not report and the US government does not endorse.

In other words, as truth becomes uncomfortable for government and its Ministry of Propaganda, truth is redefined as conspiracy theory, by which is meant an absurd and laughable explanation that we should ignore.

When piles of carefully researched books, released government documents, and testimony of eye witnesses made it clear that Oswald was not President John F. Kennedy’s assassin, the voluminous research, government documents, and verified testimony was dismissed as "conspiracy theory."

In other words, the truth of the event was unacceptable to the authorities and to the Ministry of Propaganda that represents the interests of authorities.

CONTINUED AT THE LINK ABOVE.

From post#432:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2739679/posts?page=432#432

==============================

As hideous and deadly as homosexuality [20 years shorter lifespan for males] is . . .

I think it is Jeremiah [Ezekiel] in the Bible who declares that the biggest/worst sin of Soddom and Gomorrah was . . .

PRIDE.

[Ezekiel 16:49

New Living Translation (NLT)

49 Sodom’s sins were pride, gluttony, and laziness, while the poor and needy suffered outside her door.]

It was pride that lead to the other junk.

And THAT’S something all mortals can identify with.

We are to judge rightly . . . and judging sin is one of the critical things we must judge rightly.

Nevertheless, we must be very cautious in our attitudes and motives as well as goals for such judgments.

The measure, criteria according to which we judge others will be the standard by which we are judged. Who’s ready for THAT?

Haughty self-righteous judgment is spiritually hazardous—as POTENTIALLY hazardous as putting tab A in slot Z.

Ideally, judgment by believers is to be redemptive—preferably to the individual(s) involved—but at least to the society.

Scripture calls us foremost to judge ourselves to avoid being judged more harshly and more finally, ultimately by God.

Our land is increasingly in the cross-hairs of God’s judgment on at least 12 huge counts:

1. Utter rampant, institutionalized rebellion against God in a list of ways from the top institutions and designated leaders and stars in society on down.

2. Hostility to Israel. He meant what He said when HE SAID He would bless those who blessed Israel and curse those who cursed Israel.

3. Support of satanic Islam—particularly while trashing and censoring Christianity from public life.

4. abortion.

5. homosexuality.

6. glorifying all manner of sensuality, idolatry, hedonism, . . . worshiping the creature instead of The

Creator.

7. Calling good evil and evil good.

8. Murder and mayhem on a massive scale out of greed and power-mongering. Witness the deliberately supported drug oriented sub-culture.

9. Massive and literally devilish corruption on a massive scale.

10. Raging support rushing to overtly manifest the satanic global government at all costs as soon as possible.

11. Massive deadly population reduction schemes by said global government folks firmly in place and beginning to operate or on the brink of implementation in devastating ways.

12. Fathers neglecting their children and children in rebellion against their fathers. Remember the Scripture that in the last days God will send a remedy of turning the hearts of the fathers back to their children and the hearts of the children back to their fathers else He would smite the land with a curse.

http://noiri.blogspot.com/2011/06/video-obama-and-his-road-to-global.html

Sunday, June 26, 2011

VIDEO: OBAMA AND HIS ROAD TO GLOBAL SLAVERY FOR AMERICA VIEWED AND EXPLAINED

Usually it takes external terrorism to destroy a country's industries, infrastructure and financial stability. America now has a built-in terrorist with the power to achieve this using government agencies and Executive Orders.

Here are some clear indicators Obama is NOT in favor of allowing a traditional America to continue to exist!

The video at the end explains his chosen mindsets to enslave us under a global government.

In many minds this makes him a treasonous traitor, and as almost certainly an intelligible usurper in the Oval Office, not someone to be doing it anyway.

. . .

[video at the link above--I haven't learned embedding here, yet.]

VARIOUS COMMENTS TO EARLIER POSTED DREAMS RECEIVED BY EMAIL RE

USA'S FUTURE . . . AND BEING READY, PREPARED, PRAYED UP, READY TO GO

ORIGINAL EMAILED DREAMS:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2738418/posts?page=181#181

Quix, you mention WWIII. I am pasting here something received via email from a trusted friend of many years, for your prayerful consideration. Ping also to the End Times List and a few other respected FRiends for their prayerful consideration as well. Rcvd. via email:

= = =

Have two dreams to submit for prayer.

= = =

3 weeks ago my friend dreamed that she was in a desert place with a big Lake . I immediately said Lake Meade . The neighbors were building a huge house for only 4. It just kept growing and growing. She wondered why they were building something so extravagant. She then looked up into the sky and saw a shiny missile. Thought it was remote controlled. It hit the ground near them. She began to rush people into the basement of the huge house. After getting them into the basement, she looked up and saw that two windows had been left open and ash was coming in. She could understand why they hadn’t prepared. Then she looked at her clock and it said 6/29.

= = =

The other dream was from [the writer’s] daughter who does not read all the prophet words coming from Elijah list and etc. She said the Prophet took her up into a field. It was lush and green. Then everything turned to dust. She then was taken to Yellow Stone and saw old Faithful. The Prophet told her that there was a shift coming and to look at Old Faithful . It was then in the middle of Oregon not in Yellow Stone Park . She looked down and the Prophet was writing “IF” 5 times in the sand.

### end ###

That’s it. Thanks for your feedback / input / discernment / watching / praying / being of good cheer ...

joya

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2738418/posts?page=192#192

And via emails originally . . . POST 192

===========================================

Email buddy comments and then quotes others’ reactions to the dreams:

= = =

God’s Word for the last few years was

“Do not just Be Prepared, but BE ready and waiting.”

As the USA goes through turmoil and volume of disaster increasing by the day and spreading, different types and different parts of the nation, we are reminded over and over to get the house in order and put on your traveling shoes and garments as you occupy as the command to “go” may come at anytime. Of course that “go” is always the leading of the Spirit to do whatever it is the Lord is doing in your midst and to follow after that inner leading and direction.

He alone is our comfort, our shield, and our defender, HE HIMSELF. There we will find comfort and shelter under his feathers and in the security of His Wings. There no evil will over take us or calamity come near that place of security in Him. We will have no fear of the snare of the fowler or of plagues and calamities, or of the terror of the night or the arrow by day for HE is our dwelling place.

May you be encouraged by His Spirit in this hour to know His love and the security of His presence in your life.

= = =

Hey there:

... in both dreams same underlying message, people are not ready for what is coming. Some are given definite dates and places but not the year. The house is not ready, meaning the church, there are some who are but the majority are not. Prepare, get ready, and watch.

= = =

First Dream:

‘3 weeks ago my friend dreamed that she was in a desert place with a big Lake . I immediately said Lake Meade . The neighbors were building a huge house for only 4. It just kept growing and growing. She wondered why they were building something so extravagant.

= = =

A desert place is a place very dry emotionally or spiritually. But there is a place to get water, perhaps a large church or a large group of prophetic people to draw from, learn from, lean on. What started out being something for just “us four and no more” would be her family, but then it grew and grew into a ministry!

She then looked up into the sky and saw a shiny missile. Thought it was remote controlled. It hit the ground near them. A missile is spiritual warfare hitting close to her. Remote controlled seems like something that is done by hand, with purpose and intent. Like a witchcraft prayer of some kind.

She began to rush people into the basement of the huge house. After getting them into the basement, she looked up and saw two windows had been left open and ash was coming in. She couldn’t understand why they hadn’t prepared. Then she looked at her clock and it said 6/29.

= = =

She’s built this big place for refuge in the storms .... and gotten people into it. However, there are two windows open to the enemy. These are gateways for spiritual attacks.

The clock on this attack reading June 29th would mean to be praying to close the windows before that date! God will show her what they are.

I’m going to answer the daughter’s dream first. When a prophet shows you a field it is your field of influence, your ministry that is being revealed prophetically. Things are going good for a while but then it kinda vanishes having turned to dust. Sounds like a winter season in ministry.

At this time she is shown that God is faithful to her. During the shift of her life and ministry she needs to keep her eyes on the One who is Faithful. All prophetic words are conditional. There is that “If you” clause in each one of them. If we do the things God expects, God will do thus and so. God is reminding her to keep her part in any of the things He has promised her, and then “Grace” will move her into her truest calling ... something in the Five Fold. (5 is the number of grace/five fold gifts to the church). This calling is likely to be fulfilled somewhere in Oregon .

= = =

ATS GLEANING:

FROM

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread711279/pg1

SUMMARY AND DISTILLATION OF ATSer's RESEARCH ON LOOMING EARTH CHANGES:

See post at link above for explanation of process and criteria.

. . .

. . .

. . .

Based upon what I researched, which is described below, I have reached the conclusions and possibilities listed here. Some of them are shocking but those who are concerned should review the information, do their own research, and make themselves prepared as soon as possible.

Conclusions and predictions:

1. Parts or all of the power grid will become disabled or destroyed (3 months to 5 years). This is my prediction based upon scientific fact.

2. It is very likely that solar activity and electromagnetic interfacing between heavenly bodies will produce Electromagnetic Pulses (EMP) of enough magnitude to not only destroy the power grid, but to destroy most electric and electronic devices (unless properly shielded and may destroy them even if they are shielded).

3. It is very likely that electromagnetic and plasma events may become very common in the near future (6 months to 5 years) and happen for extended periods of time rather than single pulse events.

4. Our solar system is entering an area of space that will change the behavior of the sun and cause magnetic events through the solar system and on earth. NASA calls this area of space a ribbon of magnetics which consists of a combination of magnetized hydrogen and helium.

The above information is supported by news and information from NASA.

The below information is my hypothesis based upon various information that I have been able to find but no direct evidence seems available to either prove or disprove it.

1. I believe there is a significant possibility that our solar system is a binary star system and there may be something of significant mass that is inbound and is affecting weather, comets, and earthquakes.

2. Although I do not believe the comet Elenin is Planet X or Niburu, I believe its appearance may have been caused or affected by a larger unknown massive object in our solar system. If there is a large object like this, I believe NASA is aware of it and knows approximately where it is.

3. I believe the comet Elenin will not destroy Earth but could have some electromagnetic effects upon earth, possibly including a flux interface between Earth, Elenin, and/or the sun. Elenin's passing could herald the first of many significant electromagnetic events, although the magnetic cloud in space is the main factor that will make the exchange possible This possible interface is not definite.

4. Earthquakes may be influenced by magnetic flux. If so, the electromagnetic events to come could cause a greater number of earthquakes.

Research:

While researching, I first began to try to confirm rumors about some things the government has been doing. I searched on several terms including:

SEED BANK

UNDERGROUND GOVERNMENT BUNKERS

FEMA FOOD PURCHASES

WHISTLEBLOWER PLANET X

WHISTLEBLOWER 2012

Later searches included:

EMP SUN

SOLAR SYSTEM PLASMA EFFECTS

FLUX TRANSFER EVENT

PLASMA

BIRKELAND CURRENTS

PETROGLYPHS AURORAS

My initial searches confirmed:

1. A seed bank was created. There are many news articles available regarding this but here is one: Work begins on Arctic seed vault

2. Governments are creating underground bunkers. Although I cannot guarantee the accuracy of all the articles, here are several articles about it. There is good reason to believe underground bases exist but the reasons for the basis could be anything from possible nuclear war to some cataclysmic event.

Norwegian politician speaks about surviving global catastrophe in the government bunkers in Norway

Secret Government Bunkers

DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES

The Government is Building Underground BUNKERS on a Mass Scale

3. Governments have been purchasing massive quantities of food. Here are articles:

FEMA Requests Information on the Availability of 140 Million Packets of Food, Blankets, and Body Bags

Terror threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food

4. Although information about detected space rocks was formerly public, it is now classified.

Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified

This means that even if NASA is aware of something that may be a threat they will most likely not tell the public.

None of this indicates what is being anticipated, only that something is expected. One of my whistleblower searches turned up this article which was a significant clue:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol18.htm

My husband is an electrical engineer for a national power company. He has just been told that they are expecting an event in the next 3-4 years that will render every transformer in the world useless. They are desperately trying to find a solution to the problem. If they don't, the entire global electrical system will go down. He mentioned something about electromagnetic clouds in space that the Earth is drifting into. They are under incredible pressure to find a solution.

http://projectcamelot.org/electrical_engineer.html

Additional items at the top link above.

righteousmomma

From post#432:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2739679/posts?page=432#432

==============================

As hideous and deadly as homosexuality [20 years shorter lifespan for males] is . . .

I think it is Jeremiah [Ezekiel] in the Bible who declares that the biggest/worst sin of Soddom and Gomorrah was . . .

..PRIDE.

[Ezekiel 16:49

New Living Translation (NLT)

49 Sodom’s sins were pride, gluttony, and laziness, while the poor and needy suffered outside her door.]

It was pride that lead to the other junk.

And THAT’S something all mortals can identify with.

We are to judge rightly . . . and judging sin is one of the critical things we must judge rightly.

Nevertheless, we must be very cautious in our attitudes and motives as well as goals for such judgments.

The measure, criteria according to which we judge others will be the standard by which we are judged. Who’s ready for THAT?

Haughty self-righteous judgment is spiritually hazardous—as POTENTIALLY hazardous as putting tab A in slot Z.

Ideally, judgment by believers is to be redemptive—preferably to the individual(s) involved—but at least to the society.

Scripture calls us foremost to judge ourselves to avoid being judged more harshly and more finally, ultimately by God.

Our land is increasingly in the cross-hairs of God’s judgment on at least 12 huge counts:

1. Utter rampant, institutionalized rebellion against God in a list of ways from the top institutions and designated leaders and stars in society on down.................

12 very good points, Kwarx

righteousmomma

Enjoyed the readings so far.

I have been too busy to really say much. However re some opinions/ideas etc on previous threads here-- we know that God (and the Supernatural) are not bound by time or space or dimensions.

Interesting thoughts to ponder. Dreams are usually subjective. I like the interpretation of "fields".

shoutRighteousMomma;

THX MUCH for your kind comments.

May God guide you and all those you love in these 'interesting' times.

No sweat on your responses. Am honored however much, whenever.

FWIW

WITH OTHER SOURCES OF SOLID INFORMATION RE SUCH, the following MAY be worth considering as part of what you prayerfully consider as such hazards increase in our world in this era. Particularly if nukes begin flying about.

I offer this as Of Possible Interest because I'm convinced that SOME such may offer SOME benefit in SOME situations for SOME degrees of exposure to SOME types of radiation for SOME durations of time.

====================================================

http://radiationfacts.wordpress.com/category/breaking-news/

Archive for the ‘Breaking News’ Category

Radiation from Japanese Nuclear Plants will reach the United States Next Week. Will you be prepared?

Posted March 15, 2011

Filed under: Breaking News |

Leave a Comment

Reporter: Jennifer H. Jones, Los Angeles

Environmental News

Radiation one thousand times above normal has been reported at a nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan. This occurred after managers at the plant issued an unprecedented order to open a valve at the earthquake impacted nuclear power plant in Fukushima, Japan. These high levels of radiation will not only impact the residents of the area around the plant but will also effect the health of residents in the United States and elsewhere.

The radiation released in Japan will start to flow towards the United States and will arrive on the west coast in areas such as California, Washington, Oregon by next week, approximately 7 days after the earthquake. The east coast such as New York and Florida will be impacted a couple days after the west coast. Residents of the United States as well as Japan should take proper precautions to protect their bodies from absorbing the radiation. Protecting the thyroid gland is especially important.

In order to best decide how one can protect themselves from the radiation poisoning I contacted world renowned toxicologist, Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, RIET-1, who runs a detoxification and integrative medicine clinic in Los Angeles, California.

Dr. Staninger has won prestigious honors for her scientific expertise and is known for her work during Operation Desert Shield. She is an expert in detecting radiation poisoning and assists her patients to detoxify their bodies of radiation, molds (and their metabolites), fungus, heavy metals, pesticides and other hazardous materials such as nanomaterials, petrochemicals and other foreign materials. Patients contact her from all over the world to improve their health using her unique, all natural and alternative healing methods.

During my interview with Dr. Staninger, I wanted to find out how the radiation poisoning from the Japanese nuclear fallout would effect all of us in the U.S., as well as the rest of the world, and find out what preventative measures we could take to protect our bodies from this unavoidable radiation exposure. Below are excerpts of my interview with Dr. Staninger:

How will the emissions from the nuclear power plant affect us here in the United States?

We may not receive the higher radiation levels that Japan and the other countries are experiencing, but we will receive the plumb. The plumb of the radioactive dust and other materials will hit the United States west coast in about 7 to 8 days from Japan’s initial impact. Say Friday, March 11, 2011 was the initial date, and then it would hit the Los Angeles area around Friday, March 18th or Saturday, March 19th, 2011. And within 2 to 3 days later, it will hit the east cost of the United States. The whole world will be affected by this disaster.

How does radiation impact the body? How will we know if we have radiation poisoning?

Ionizing radiation, from a radioactive isotope can cause various health effects such as Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS), which is when the body is exposed to 100 roentgens for a short period of time.

Initial symptoms of ARS are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, and shock. Following a latent period of 2 to 14 days, symptoms of fever and malaise occur. During this same period of time, hemorrhagic lesions of the skin often appear, and by the third week, epilation occurs. Painful ulceration, both internal and external, may appear over the whole body and bloody diarrhea may occur. Death may result from severe bone marrow depression if the radiation exposure level is high. The individual is also susceptible to infection of many types.

Additional symptoms would be hair loss, teeth loss of calcium (thus chipping, breaking, and gums bleeding), burning and irritation to the skin, tissue damage, respiratory irritation, fatigue and bones ache and on the skin burns, systemic organ failure, and then long term effects as initiating various types of cancers to form in the body. This may be proportional to the viral or chemical load already in one’s body, thus making the cancer mechanism increase in rate due to the exposure to ionizing radiation. These latter symptoms would be more visible in areas of surrounding countries of Japan and what we will experience with the plumb.

Ionizing radiation comes in various forms, which is another matter with the situation in Japan. Everyone thinks of the original isotope used, but the general public doesn’t realize that there are various forms (alpha particles, beta particles, protons, gamma rays and X rays, neutrons and any material that absorbs the radioactive particles), which cannot only cause damage in a human being, but in plants, bacteria and our pets. The fastest way to mutate something is through radiation then chemicals. This also means any mutation of the natural flora within our GI tracks.

How long will the radiation remain in the environment?

The decay of radioactive elements occurs at a fixed rate. This is commonly known as its half-life. The half-life of a radioisotope is the time required for one half of the amount of unstable material to degrade into more stable material. For example, a source will have an intensity of 100% when new. At one half-life, its intensity is at a count by 50% of the original intensity. At two half-lives, it will have an intensity of 25%of the new source. After 10 half-lives, these than one-thousandth of the original activity will remain. Although the half-life pattern in the same for every radioisotope, the length of a half-life is different. For example, Cobalt 60 (Co60) has a half-live of about 5 years while Iridium 192 (Ir-192) has a half-life of about 74 days.

(A beautiful reference table of numerous radioactive isotopes half-lives may be viewed at http://www.iem-inc.com/toolhafr.html )

Exposure to long term radioactive sources, just like japan will have a toll upon generations to come. This includes produce, cattle and live stock and natural forests. Many people are still dealing with generational effects of Three Mile Island and Chernobyl.

Is there anything we can do to protect our bodies? What supplements should we take?

Many individuals will suggest potassium iodine tablets, but in many cases the individual will over dose or not use them properly. I have always recommended kelp and sea vegetables, spinach and baths. This is primarily for individuals that would be in the plumb area.

(Dr. Staninger’s basic radiation detox protocol – available online at Staningerreport.com or by calling her Los Angeles clinic at 323-466-2774)

Dr. Staninger has added a radiation detox kit to her website known as the Jimmu Bundle – containing kelp, sea vegetables and natural sources of iodine to protect the thyroid from radiation poisoning. Click to view radiation detox kit

Basic Radiation Detox Protocol includes:

1)Baci Mi™ Empress of the Dragon as directed on bottle or an additional dose as needed.

2) Baci Mi™Empress of the Jade.

3) Baci Mi™ Golden Horde (because it has Cream of Tarter in it, which helps in radiation poisoning). call clinic for info.

4) IHS BioEthno Medicinal Plants of Antiquity™ Florentine (Spinach) 1,000 mg. call clinic for info.

View Radiation Detox Kit

Also recommended by Dr. Staninger:

Jerusalem Aritichoke Flour and a good Probiotic like KiNu to help maintain the natural flora and reduce their risk to mutation.

1 to 2 Teaspoons full of Vermiizyme orally and spray on body.

I would recommend Quinton Sea Mineral Vials to take to help replace the loss of natural minerals within the body due to exposure to radiation.

I also would recommend to take a ½ shot glassful of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar in the morning and evening. This has high amounts of potassium and the natural Mother from the termination process which is high in natural enzymes for the GI Track.

In a Bath:

To help the skin during exposure period: 2 capfuls of Willard Water XXX (Dark) and 2 capfuls of Vermiizyme.

Foot Bath:

1 capful each Willard Water Dark or Vermiizyme.

These supplements I personally have formulated to help in these unique times, are natural, organic when possible and do not contain any advanced nano material. The spinach at 1,000 mg is like eating 4 bowls of spinach and I guess Popeye knew best when it came to spinach. Catherine Medici ate spinach everyday of her adult life and it has been found that individuals that ate spinach everyday did not get cancer.

These same foods and supplements can be given to children and babies, but one would have to reduce the dosage, because the dosage is based upon a 150 pound male.

I also worry about pets, is there anything our pets can take?

Pets can eat the same thing that I have outlined as supplements for humans and children. The supplements are extremely easy to use because they are powders and can adhere to the pet’s dry or wet food.

They are concentrated dried foods, but done in capsule form so that it is handy to use and for travel. Pets should also have more green grasses available to them or seedlings from seed germination, like alfalfa, sunflower or even diced up parsley in their food. Parsley has high amounts of potassium and chlorophyll, which cleanses the blood. These items can be mixed in their food

I know that you are a big advocate of far infrared for detoxing the body of toxicities but does a far infrared machine protect against radiation poisoning as well?

Not direct but indirectly. If a person has been using far infrared on a regular bases for maintaining their cellular integrity, then any toxic substance has a hard time getting into the nucleus of the cell to damage the DNA/RNA or cause cell death. Far infrared has been used with burn patients and was highly effective in stimulating cellular repair and reduction of infection.

How can we know if we’ve been impacted by radiation, are there any tests we can take?

Integrative Health Systems, LLC (htp://staningerreport.com phone: 323-466-2774) has developed the IHS Detox Patch Test, which establishes your environmental stress factor rate on a 1 to 10 bases, with 10 being the highest level of exposure. The tests are ideal for monitoring systemic toxicological change and risk from environmental exposures. The environmental stress factors are based upon exposure to hazardous materials, chemicals, pesticides, radioactive isotopes, mold, bacteria, virus, mycotoxins, endotoxins, KD-proteins, and many other parameters.

Ionizing radiation, from a radioactive isotope can cause various health effects such as, Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS), which is when the body is exposed to 100 roentgens for a short period of time.

Many of our clients use this to establish a baseline for environmental exposures, which can be re-monitored anytime the client desires. If the levels are above 5, then it is recommended that the individual see their physician have performed the advanced biological monitoring tests for the environmental stress factors that were identified.

This test is easy to use and can be used on infants, children or even pets, since it is totally non-invasive.

In severe radiation exposures monitoring would consist of Geiger Counters and Radiation Film Badges.

Is it possible to clean radiation from the body? Can we heal our bodies from radiation damage?

The answer to your questions depends upon the amount of exposure and what nutrients are being replaced. Prime example is the use of radiation for cancer treatment, many individuals loss their hair and have radiation burns to their skin, lungs and other body areas. These individuals still go on in life and the ones who survive this form of radiation are the ones who incorporated Juicing vegetable and nutritional supplements.

And yes you can heal your body from anything, if you get only one cell to remember who they are and maintain good cellular vitality from live foods and nutritional foods. The sad thing about what happened to Japan and its people is that many of its population suffered and healed from the radioactive bombs during World War II and now the third generation are going through radiation poisoning again. Many Japanese during World War II healed their bodies from the radiation poisoning through eating Miso soup, sea vegetables like kelp and live foods. This allows for the foods high life force or bioluminescence field to help our immune system sensors to respond and heal within

Thank you Dr. Staninger for your interview. For anyone that would like more information on Dr. Staninger and her clinic in Los Angeles you can visit her website at Staningerreport.com. Her clinic is Integrative Health Systems, LLC on Larchmont Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. Phone number: Phone: 323.466.2599 Fax: 323.466.2774 Email: drhildy@gmail.com.

——————————————————————————–

This interview and all information therein shall not be relied upon as health care advice or the formation of a patient relationship with Dr. Staninger and remains the intellectual property of Dr. Hildegarde Staninger and IHS, LLC.

ATS THREAD:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread722051/pg1

THE GOG/MAGOG WAR PROPHESIED IN EZEKIEL 38-39 IS BEGINNING

[several videos and other documentation to support the OP's convictions on the matter. May be worth your checking it out if this is a topic of keen interest. Much of his 'evidence' is circumstantial, for sure. Nevertheless, he has gleaned some interesting items to prayerfully ponder.]

In response to a private communication about a relative's desperate stage of cancer . . . and the despair of my correspondent about that:

RE SUFFERING

DEAR PRCIOUS BROTHER,

I HAVE BEEN IN SUCH A LONG DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL KIND OF PLACE MORE TIMES THAN I CARE TO REMEMBER.

Some scattered thoughts on the topic:

1. Asking Almighty God WHY is an interesting . . . stance. He doesn't usually tend to answer and certainly not very soon when He does answer. Elizabeth Elliott has a book that discusses this area. I forget the title.

It was her husband who was killed and eaten by the Auca Indians in Central America that he went to win for Christ. The person who killed him eventually became a Christian after Elizabeth went back to that tribe WITH HER CHILDREN and witnessed the Love of Jesus to them.

2. Scripture declares that the sufferings of this life are NOT WORTHY to be compared to the glories of our eternal life with God. I really believe that in my head and much in my heart. Sometimes I feel like yelling--can't I trade less glory in Heaven for less suffering now? But then I'm reminded of the verse mentioned above.

3. There was a narrative about an NDE experience where a person died on the operating table or some such and went to Heaven and toured various mansions. Some had mostly bare walls and some had exquisite paintings etc. etc.

He inquired about why the difference and was reminded about the Scriptures on suffering and how suffering resulted in treasures in Heaven for those who's hearts were authentically toward God.

4. God has declared that HE WILL HAVE A TRIED, REFINED--AS IN THE GOLD ARTIST'S REFINER'S FIRE AND CRUCIBLE. God seems to think there's ENORMOUS MERIT--TO OUR BENEFIT--IN COMING OUT OF THE REFINER'S FIRES AS PURE GOLD UNTO HIM.

5. THIS IS BOOT CAMP for ruling and reigning with Christ--evidently over endless ages and endless worlds and galaxies. Our suffering here and our OVERCOMING THROUGH HIM IN THE MIDST OF OUR SUFFERING--RESULTS IN HIGHER STATIONS IN ETERNITY. Some who have been faithful over a little become heads over cities. Some, over Nations. Some over worlds, evidently. As Scripture says--that we might bear a GREATER WEIGHT OF GLORY in eternity.

6. GET AND READ "HEAVEN IS FOR REAL" BY TODD BURPO ABOUT HIS SON'S VISIT TO HEAVEN. And, there's another young boy I've also posted about . . . I forget his title . . . let me check . . . he's still in a wheel chair and has sufferent lots of pain and struggle . . . yet is incredibly optimistic because of his visit to Heaven . . .

Here it is:

THE BOY WHO CAME BACK FROM HEAVEN.

http://www.amazon.com/Boy-Who-Came-Back-Heaven/dp/1414336063/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1309321503&sr=1-3

HE HAS SUFFERED INCREDIBLY and still is somewhat. Yet he knows (because of his heavenly visit) that he WILL BE TOTALLY HEALED AND WALK AGAIN ETC. And he has amazing graciousness and trust in the midst of his suffering--particularly for such a young boy.

Here's several such titles . . .

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=heavenly+visits&x=0&y=0#/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_14?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=heaven+is+real&sprefix=heaven+is+real&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3Aheaven+is+real

DON PIPER'S 90 MINUTES IN HEAVEN IS WONDERFUL.

7. I was reminded during some of my excruciating periods of suffering that I'd often prayed to learn more of Christ's Love; to become more like Christ etc. He noted to me that there was no way to get there from here except through the valley of suffering. AND FURTHER, THAT THERE WAS A PRECIOUSNESS IN LEARNING TO MORE EXPERIENTIALLY IDENTIFY WITH CHRIST THROUGH SUFFERING than any other way.

8. There's another good book: DON'T WASTE YOUR SORROWS. We tend to learn more from suffering than we do from birthday parties and trips to Disneyland. And this boot camp IS FOR learning!

9. In the midst of one of my longest worst long dark nights of the soul, I grasped quickly the classic book by HANNAH WHITHALL SMITH: THE GOD OF ALL COMFORT. I was furious when I finished the book. I didn't find any comfort in it.

In the book, Hannah, is in the depths of very painful numbing despair and goes to a grandmotherly Christian mentor for comfort, guidance and help. She spews out her tale of woe and the mentor ignores all her tale of woe and merely replies:

"AHHH, YES--AND--THERE IS GOD!" And changes the subject and REFUSES to ever comiserate or talk at all about Hannah's sufferings.

I gradually and painfully slowly learned the point. BECAUSE THERE IS GOD--nothing else matters. EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO THAT PRICELESS TRUTH.

TRUSTING HIM--REGARDLESS--REGARDLESS--REGARDLESS--IS CRITICAL. AND, HE *IS* WORTHY.

10. If I could, I'd snap my fingers and take the pains away . . . call for healing of your BIL and rejoice in the miracle. However, God can . . . Curry Blake insists HE IS WILLING ETC. Who am I to argue with Curry Blake. I just know that healing doesn't always come for some--for whatever the reasons.

YET, THAT GOD REMAINS TRUSTWORTHY AND ALTOGETHER GOOD. AND HE IS STILL COMMITTED TO WORKING *ALL* THINGS TO OUR GOOD AND THE GOOD OF HIS KINGDOM.

11. I don't have all the answers. I just know WHO DOES. AND EVEN WHEN HE DOES NOT GIVE ANSWERS, I KNOW HE IS STILL WORTHY--ALL OUR TRUST, ALL OUR LOVE, ALL OUR SUBMISSION, ALL OUR ABANDONMENT TO HIM--REGARDLESS.

12. I KNOW THAT HE SUFFERED FOR *ME* MORE THAN ALL MANKIND'S SUFFERING COMBINED. That's incredible, to me.

13. I KNOW HE IS touched with our feelings and sufferings. His compassions are infinite as is His Love. He MUST KNOW THAT sufferings produce patience . . . patience character . . . etc. WHEN WE OFFER THEM UP TO HIM AS A FITTING SACRIFICE; A WILLING SACRIFICE ON OUR PART--as Scripture says through Paul.

14. I also have a belief . . . that in these rapidly intensifying END TIMES . . . God takes some believers home because they've grown about as much as they are going to and there's no point in leaving them here.

Others He takes home because they are at the peak of their Christianity and He doesn't want to leave them here and them then backslide or grow distant from Him.

Others He takes home becasue they've become such sweet souls to Him, He wants them more fully in His Presence sooner.

15. My mother's father died of a heart attack at age 57. There was some speculation that it was during one of his spiritually high, close to God points rather than one of his periods of sleeping with ladies not his wife.

16. Merlin at the end of Rogers and Hammerstein's CAMELOT responds to King Arthur's query about what can one do for being sad . . . with the exhortation:

THE ONLY THING FOR BEING SAD, IS TO LEARN SOMETHING.

There's truth enough in that.

17. I'm reminded of the old poster--a kitten hanging onto the end of a knot on the end of a rope. The caption is:

WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF YOUR ROPE--TIE A KNOT AND HANG ON.

18. On the other hand, I've been to such an extreme of despair, all I could manage was to let go and fall into what seemed like the desperately horrible abyss . . . hoping against hope that God's unfailing arms would catch me. He did.

19. I don't have any magic words or formulas to take away the pains or provide desperately needed super powerful answers. I do care. I have been there.

20. God cares more. He's been there more--as a very pained and bleeding human. For me. For you. For your Brother-in-Law.

21. He still declares; INVITES:

COME UNTO ME--ALL YOU WHO ARE HEAVY-LADEN AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST.

22. I think there's an important aspect we aren't taught well in most churches--TO TRULY COME TO HIM--CRAWL UP IN HIS LAP AND REST--TRUSTING HIM TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. THAT'S CRUCIAL CHILD-LIKE FAITH.

23. One anointed 70+ year old wirey black lady Pentecostal Baptist pastor I know says that we often don't experience answers to our prayers because we worry them. We pray them and then take the burden back and worry about it. That's not faith. That's not trust.

Alamo-Girl says her mother taught her a LOT about PRAYING ONCE ABOUT A MATTER AND TRUSTING GOD UTTERLY WITH IT--that she saw many miracles from that approach.

I don't know how to balance that always with the woman who nagged the judge. I just know there's truth in it.

http://www.newkerala.com/news/2011/worldnews-17213.html

Iran warns of 'serious action' if upcoming BBC docu offends 'Muslims' sanctity'

Tehran, June 29 : Iran''s minister of cultural and Islamic guidance, Mohammad Hosseini, has warned to take “serious action” action if the upcoming programme on BBC2, showing a history of the prophet Muhammad, offends “Muslims'' sanctity".

The three-part series, ‘The Life of Muhammad’, presented by Rageh Omaar, a Somali-born British Middle East correspondent for Al Jazeera English, is scheduled to be broadcast on BBC2 in mid-July and has been drawing increasing criticism from senior figures in Iran.

Despite the documentary makers’ claim that the film seeks to "retrace the actual footsteps of the prophet" from his birthplace in the Saudi Arabian city of Mecca, his struggles with his prophetic role and divine revelations, his migration to Medina and establishment of the first Islamic constitution before his final return to Mecca following armed conflicts, Hosseini believes that the "enemy" is trying to "ruin Muslims'' sanctity".

"The BBC''s decision to make a documentary on the life of [the] prophet Muhammad seems dubious and if our suspicions are proved to be correct, we will certainly take serious action," The Guardian quoted him, as saying.

"What the enemy is trying to do in ruining the Muslims'' sanctity is definitely much more than causing us to react and unfortunately, some Islamic countries are not taking this issue seriously. One way to show objections is to express condemnation of the West over their despicable actions," Hosseini added.

The Shia Muslims are apparently worried that the documentary will only focus on a Sunni interpretation of Muhammad''s life.

--ANI

Three articles of recent interest:

2/2/2010 Global ObamaCare & the “Good Club” Billionaires

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/2870-global-obamacare-a-the-good-club-billionaires

5/3/2009 They’re called the Good Club - and they want to save the world

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/31/new-york-billionaire-philanthropists

5/24/2009 Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6350303.ece

Then also sent to me this morning on the ground work for population control:

(12/10/1974) National Security Study Memorandum 200 Part 1 (Population control, National Security Council)

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/history/nsm200-1.html

(12/10/1974)National Security Study Memorandum 200 Part 2 (Population control National Security Council)

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/history/nsm200-2.html

(12/10/1974)National Security Study Memorandum 200 Part 3 (Population control National Security Council)

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/history/nsm200-3.html

Then the general file where it is stored with other historical data:

http://www.nachumlist.com/agenda21.htm

From FR Nachum pst 244 here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2738418/posts?page=232#232

shoutGhost et al,

lionOfJudah_2.jpg

Qwarx's response to the question:

If extraterrestrial life is found on other planets, does Christianity come unraveled?

http://www.patheos.com/Resources/Additional-Resources/Jesus-Christ-Extraterrestrial-Curtis-Chang-Jennifer-Wiseman--06-29-2011.html

As usual . . . depends on lots of things . . . definitions, constructions on reality, etc.

1. It is CONCEIVABLE that there are countless citizens of distant orbs 'out there.'

2. I do NOT believe any of the 'critters' talked about in the literature are likely to be such citizens of distant orbs.

3. I agree with Guy Malone and his panel of top flight Biblical etc. scholars . . . the 'ET's' discussed in the literature appear to be FALLEN ANGELS and only FALLEN ANGELS, Nephilium, watchers etc.

4. Authentic Christ-centered, Holy Spirit led, relationship based spiritual warfare works against their activities as spiritual warfare works against demon forces.

5. EVEN IF some of the critters discussed in the literature turn out to be citizens of distant orbs--it does not matter--They are in cahoots with the satanic commie globalist oligarchy setting up the satanic tyrannical global government to ultimately (thankfully briefly) WORSHIP SATAN AS GOD. That's all one needs to know about their values and goals. They are on the WRONG SIDE.

6. The critters are slated, imho, to profer what Scripture calls the GREAT END TIMES DELUSION so incredible that WERE IT POSSIBLE, EVEN THE ELECT WOULD BE DECEIVED.

7. The best sources assert that they critters will profer a holographic video purporting to 'prove' that they created Christ (and all other religious greats of history) for social engineering purposes . . . and pulled even His miracles off with their advanced technologies.

8. Believers need to KNOW JESUS--HIM IN THEM AND THEY IN HIM--WALKING INTIMATELY WITH HIM DAILY; KNOWING, HEARING AND OBEYING HIS VOICE AND WORD. Otherwise, they may be vulnerable to being snookered, deceived by the critters and their purported 'scientific' 'proof' trashing Christ's Deity as satan has been keen to do all along.

9. Coming months and years seem destined to have reality turned upside down and inside out. CHRIST ALONE IS ABLE AND WORTHY TO SAVE; PROVIDE; PROTECT. There will be martyrs aplenty. Yet, God will also protect His own as well or better than the Children of Israel in the wilderness.

10. The time to practice total surrender to God and total trust IN GOD and HIS WAYS is now. Practicing on a hurried run is a game of catch-up under trying circumstances.

lion_tribe_judah.jpg

lion-of-juda-_170_1024x768.jpg

BLESSED BE THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB

BLESSED BE JESUS THE CHRIST—KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

shoutGhost, OPI, FYI,

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2740275/posts?page=32#32

~SIGH~ Old news. Goes all the way back to Bush #41, actually.... --ExSoldier; (FR)

====================================

BTW, THANKS FOR REALIZING THE FACTS IN SUCH MATTERS--NO "theory" to it! Prayers that all FREEPERS soon will--while the net is still functioning!

As far as how far back it goes . . . Try at least back to:

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1884 called Coningsby, the New Generation

----------------

"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876

------------------------------------

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."

[QX: NO "practically" to it--they do--totally--control both.]

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

. . .

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world."

Professor Arnold Toynbee, in a June 1931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.

"From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in 1922.

---------------------

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.

"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."

Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2475963/posts?page=60#60 .

colorful NWO QUIXICATION of quotes:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2624713/posts?page=153#153

I have a lot to catch on here eventually .. it will not be the next few days however. Pretty covered up !

shoutGhost,

No sweat. Take care of yourself and your greater priorities, for sure!

And having fun ought to be one of those priorities.

Folks are reading . . . from the viewer count. So PRAISE GOD FOR THAT.