The Lost President and the Found Governor: The Obama-Christie Divide

Geee

the_lost_president_and_the_found_governor_the_obama-christie_divide
Townhall:

In the long-ago days before GPS, when people got lost in strange surroundings, they'd head for a gas station. No gas station? "Head back to the main road."

What you didn't do was press on into even smaller streets or even more remote areas.

Before you could take any corrective action, though, you first had to come to the --often-embarrassing-- recognition that you were indeed lost. Then you could start looking for the main road.

President Obama is very lost, and Velma Hart knew it, and everyone at Wednesday's "backyard townhall" in Iowa knew it as well. I played the president's response to a couple of the questions from his supporters there, and the answers were painful to listen to --rambling, incoherent exercises in chewing up time.

In the course of an hour, the president took five questions, one from the mother of a college grad who supported Obama but cannot find a job and one from a priest who asked the president to describe with specificity what he would do in the next 12 months to help an unemployed father of two teenage boys who had lost his job in manufacturing.

In both cases the ever-clueless president tried to express empathy but ended up talking about himself. He said nothing at great length. It is a sign of how lost he is that he cannot even remember to appear to answer a question. He doesn't seem to know that a "main road" exists much less that he should be looking for it.snip

Hewitt pretty much nails it: Obambi is in a job so far over his head that he's clueless about how to get out of the hole he dug for himself and the country. He IS more incompetent than Jimmy Carter, and you'd have to search very hard to find another POTUS that terrible in the last 100 years. Having liberal hacks like Pelosi and Reid carrying his water did nothing to help. The only thing keeping his approval rating above the 20's is a fawning LSM, because nobody(except for blacks, hardcore liberals, and some Hispanics) believes him anymore.

The Chosen One is headed for no Great 1-Term POTUS, but rather a disastrous 1-Term Failure. So much for Hope and Change...

Hewitt pretty much nails it: Obambi is in a job so far over his head that he's clueless about how to get out of the hole he dug for himself and the country. He IS more incompetent than Jimmy Carter, and you'd have to search very hard to find another POTUS that terrible in the last 100 years. Having liberal hacks like Pelosi and Reid carrying his water did nothing to help. The only thing keeping his approval rating above the 20's is a fawning LSM, because nobody(except for blacks, hardcore liberals, and some Hispanics) believes him anymore.

The Chosen One is headed for no Great 1-Term POTUS, but rather a disastrous 1-Term Failure. So much for Hope and Change...

oiiohh-19601096151.jpeg

(As I've mentioned before) I asked people (Obama supporters) why they were voting for him, what had he ever done that made them believe he would be a good President. All I ever got as an answer was A. a blank stare B. a rant against George Bush.

So far President Obama is living up to my expectations of him.

pollyannaish

(As I've mentioned before) I asked people (Obama supporters) why they were voting for him, what had he ever done that made them believe he would be a good President. All I ever got as an answer was A. a blank stare B. a rant against George Bush.

So far President Obama is living up to my expectations of him.

I had to sit through a Paul Krugman inspired financial lecture, leaving me trying to figure out where to start. I finally smiled and said. "Huh. Wonder how that will work in real life. President Obama has lived up to my expectations of him as well. :lol: