Wright Describes Voters Who Believe Obama is a Muslim as 'Sycophants'

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
wright-describes-voters-believe-obama-muslim-psychopaths
Fox News:

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, accused people who wrongly believe Obama is Muslim of catering to political enemies during a fiery speech Sunday in Arkansas.

In his sermon at New Millennium Church in Little Rock, Wright also criticized supporters of the Iraq war and defended former state Court of Appeals Judge Wendell Griffen for speaking out against it. Griffen serves as the church's pastor.

Wright's only reference to Obama came when he compared Griffen's opponents to those who incorrectly think Obama is Muslim. The president, whose full name is Barack Hussein Obama, is Christian.

"Go after the military mindset ... and the enemy will come after you with everything," Wright told the packed church.

"He will surround you with sycophants who will criticize you and ostracize you and put you beyond the pale of hope and say 'you ain't really a Baptist' and say 'the president ain't really a Christian, he's a Muslim. There ain't no American Christian with a name like Barack Hussein,"' he added.

A poll released this month found that nearly one in five people, or 18 percent, said they thought Obama was Muslim, up from the 11 percent in March 2009. The proportion who correctly said he was Christian was 34 percent, down from 48 percent in March of last year.
________

I think the Muslim stuff is a load of BS, but Reverend Wright isn't exactly the best person to look to for a defense...

I think the Muslim stuff is a load of BS, but Reverend Wright isn't exactly the best person to look to for a defense...

Oh my, I feel much better knowing Obambi is a Christian since Jeremiah Wright has vouched for him... :blink: