Geee

2526490,CST-NWS-SNEED23.article
Chicago Sun-Times:

Price to attend Obama's birthday bash: $30,000
Comments
July 23, 2010
BY MICHAEL SNEED Sun-Times Columnist

$$$$$: Happy Birthday, buddy!

Sneed hears real estate mogul Neil Bluhm is tossing a private birthday party here for President Obama, who turns 49 on Aug. 4.

» Click to enlarge image

President Obama turns 49 on Aug. 4.
(Getty Images)

• The shocker: The dinner invite to the Barack bash at Bluhm's home requires a $30,000 donation to the Democratic National Committee!

• The stunner: Obama is also scheduled to be in town Aug. 5 for a fund-raiser at the Palmer House for U.S. Senate hopeful Alexi Giannoulias, who is hoping to capture Uncle Rocky's old seat.

Limited time offer! I have obtained several tickets to the once in a lifetime historic event, I am willing to part with these tickets for the low low price of only 27,999.99 + S&H. Act quickly, at these prices they'll be sure to go like hotcakes!

Cash only

nickydog Geee

What we're seeing here is yet one more example of racism on the part of the Right!

You're only saying you don't want to but my (extremely reasonably priced) tickets because Obama is Black!

nickydog Geee

What we're seeing here is yet one more example of racism on the part of the Right!

You're only saying you don't want to but my (extremely reasonably priced) tickets because Obama is Black!

No kidding Valin!

If these people had been offered the chance to have a "sit down" birthday dinner with George Washington or Thomas Jefferson (both slave owners)... they would jump at the chance.

Right Reasons Racism rears its ugly head again. :(

nickydog Geee

No kidding Valin!

If these people had been offered the chance to have a "sit down" birthday dinner with George Washington or Thomas Jefferson (both slave owners)... they would jump at the chance.

Right Reasons Racism rears its ugly head again. :(

I blame George Bush and his (evil) cabal of Skinhead Neo-Cons.

clearvision

Buying clothes for Obama's Party -- $2500

Airfare by private plane to Obama's Party -- $10000

Admission to Obama's Party -- $30000

Just saying screw it and not attending Obama's Party -- Priceless