“I MIGHT ASK FOR A SECOND SET OF FORCEPS…AND PULL OFF A LEG OR TWO, SO IT’S NOT PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION”

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
i-might-ask-for-a-second-set-of-forceps-and-pull-off-a-leg-or-two-so-its-not-partial-birth-abortion

5/26/2017

Filed under: General — Dana @ 12:53 pm

[guest post by Dana]

Just another day at the office for an abortionist.

Yesterday, the Center for Medical Progress released yet another video on YouTube filmed during the 2014 and 2015 National Abortion Federation conventions where abortionists and those involved in the industry talked and laughed about the business of killing babies:

“An eyeball just fell down into my lap, and that is gross!” [laughter from the crowd]
– Dr. Uta Landy, Founder of the Consortium of Abortion Providers (CAPS), Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA)

“I’m like — Oh my God! I get it! When the skull is broken, that’s really sharp!”
– Talcott Camp, Deputy director of the ACLU’s Reproductive Health Freedom Project

“I might ask for a second set of forceps to hold the body at the cervix and pull off a leg or two, so it’s not PBA [partial-birth abortion].”
– Dr. Ann Schutt-Aine, Director of Abortion Services for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast

“I get a lot of oohs and ahhs from StemExpress. You know, they’re wanting livers…Last week I was in Sacramento, and she said, “I need four intact limbs.” And I said, you want what?”  :snip: