Abortion Survivor: ‘Apart from Jesus Himself, the Only Reason I Am Alive’ Is Because the Abortionist Was Late to Work

Geee

abortion-survivor-apart-jesus-himself-only-reason-i-am-alive-becauseCNS News:

(CNSNews.com) – Abortion survivor Gianna Jessen recounted to a House panel on Friday how she survived being “burned” in her mother’s womb for 18 hours, the result of a saline abortion at an abortion clinic.

“Many Americans have no idea that babies can live through abortions and are often left to die, but this does happen. I know this, because I was born alive in abortion clinic after being burned in my mother’s womb for 18 hrs. My medical records clearly state the following: Born during saline abortion,” Jessen said during her opening testimony at the House Judiciary Committee’s hearing examining the Hyde Amendment and Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

“Apart from Jesus himself, the only reason I am alive is the fact that the abortionist had not yet arrived at work that morning. Had he been there, he would have ended my life by strangulation, suffocation, or simply leaving me there to die,” Jessen said.

Jessen said instead of death at the hands of the abortionist, she lived but developed cerebral palsy, the result of a lack oxygen to her brain during the saline abortion. She considers her cerebral palsy “a tremendous gift.”Scissors-32x32.png