AG LYNCH TO THE PUBLIC: WE ARE EDITING OUT MATEEN REFERENCING HIS ALLEGIANCE TO ISIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
ag-lynch-to-the-public-we-are-editing-out-any-of-mateens-mention-of-his-allegiance-to-isis-for-your-own-goodPatterico :
6/20/2016

Filed under: General — Dana @ 8:02 am

[guest post by Dana]]

Word from AG Lynch is that we will soon be able to read a partial transcript of the calls between Omar Mateen and law enforcement. The censoring is necessary so that the administration can control the national conversation Americans are having about the Orlando massacre and Mateen’s motivations.

Given the president’s post-Orlando politicizing, the selective editing will help propel the strained narrative that it was lenient gun regulations in the U.S. that led to the events in Orlando. As the president lectured, “This massacre is therefore a further reminder of how easy it is for someone that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or in a movie theater or a night club. And we have to decide if that’s the kind of country that we want to be. To actively do nothing is a decision as well”.

LORETTA LYNCH: What we’re announcing tomorrow is that the FBI is releasing a partial transcript of the killer’s calls with law enforcement, from inside the club. These are the calls with the Orlando PD negotiating team, who he was, where he was… that will be coming out tomorrow and I’ll be headed to Orlando on Tuesday. Scissors-32x32.png

Draggingtree
Orlando Shootings: More To Come, What To Do

June 15, 2016 By Contributor 93 Comments

In the sad aftermath of the Orlando shootings that killed or injured more than 100 people, it has become clear to me that we’re in for a rough ride for the foreseeable future.

You might think that the “success” achieved by Omar Mateen in executing his terror event was a fluke. The sheer number of casualties was the most ever on American soil. The complexities of Mr. Mateen’s relationship with the community, having apparently visited the PULSE nightclub on multiple occasions, must make this a rare circumstance, right? Wrong.

The shooter’s assessment of his target as being a “soft” one was deadly accurate. A crowded venue, maybe all in one large room with limited exits, some allegedly padlocked. At 2 o’clock in the morning, many club-goers must have had some drinks, and weren’t exactly in a condition to be situationally aware. Likely, no one was armed. It was a massacre and, worse, a blueprint for massacres to come.

Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/

Draggingtree

DOJ Replaces ‘Allah’ With ‘God’ in Edited Orlando Terrorist Transcript

Via Billy

130616omar3a.jpg

The Justice Department replaced references to ‘Allah’ with ‘God’ in an edited transcript of the 911 call Orlando jihadi Omar Mateen made during the Pulse night club attack.

During the call, Omar Mateen made an Islamic prayer in which he said:

Praise be to Allah, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of Allah [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

In comparison, the edited DOJ transcript says:

Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

It’s obvious the Obama administration is doing everything it can to downplay the Islamic connection to the attack, all while demonizing Christians and gun owners. Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2016/06/doj-replaces-allah-with-god-in-edited.html

clearvision

So they released unredacted this afternoon... but still left in God in instead of Allah.

AND

The White House on Monday blamed the Justice Department for the decision to redact references to radical Islamic terrorists from transcripts of the Orlando shooter’s telephone conversations with police.

The White House did not provide guidance to the Justice Department or participate in the censorship of the transcripts, which were released earlier in the day, said press secretary Josh Earnest.

“All of the decisions about releasing the transcripts were made by Justice Department officials,” he said at the daily press briefing at the White House.

Under the bus they go.

righteousmomma

I had not bothered to read all of the redacted and did not realize God was left instead of Allah. THAT is the highest form of blasphemy. No matter how they want to spin it ALLAH is NOT God. God is God of all people - true - whether they claim Him or not but He ain't Allah..

• Like 1