WATCH: Debunking Anti-Cruz Myths (Video)

Draggingtree

watch-debunking-anti-cruz-myths-video:
WATCH: Debunking Anti-Cruz Myths (Video)

Posted on

February 11, 2016

by TMH

By: Renee Nal | New Zeal

There are quite a few rumors floating around in social media about Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz.

Americans are used to the mainstream media lying about Ted Cruz

(see here, here & here for just some examples.) But it is particularly painful when the lies come from supposed truth-tellers. The largest culprits starting and perpetuating anti-Cruz falsehoods are sundance of the Conservative Treehouse and Dianne Marshall of the Marshall Report. They blatantly lie, or tell cherry-picked half truths, which are promptly disseminated in social media by an army of bullies who are seemingly not interested in civil debate.

Why create false stories if the candidate is so bad?

The clearly coordinated effort is particularly disturbing because: 1.) it frankly smashes conventional wisdom that ad hominem baseless attacks are the tool of the left – not the principled right, and 2.) the social media bullies may serve to intimidate people from posting positive stories or opinions about Ted Cruz.

Here are some of the most persistent lies, myths and rumors about Ted Cruz:

Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

They blatantly lie, or tell cherry-picked half truths, which are promptly disseminated in social media by an army of bullies who are seemingly not interested in civil debate.

Welcome to the "wonderful" world of politics.

*But Ted Cruz is a globalist?

As seasoned Republican political player Dave Nalle wrote at the time in an article called “Anatomy of a Smear: Heidi Cruz and the ‘North American Union’:”

“You see, it turns out that according to a whisper campaign coming from Dewhurst or Addison or perhaps direct from the John Birch Society, Ted Cruz’ wife is one of the architects of the dreaded ‘North American Union.’ The JBS is the most likely original source in a now-deleted article in the online version of their New American magazine called ‘Faux Neo-Conservatives Defend North American Union.'”

* A (cue the theme from Jaws) Globalist...and even worse a ohmy.png Neo-Conservative!

Just checkin, this supposed to be some sort of bad thing right?

righteousmomma

Thanks Draggingtree for finding this "Debunking anti- Ted Cruz myths"

I have ben looking on my own for refutes to articles like the Marshall Report.

Cruz has been attacked for so long it is hard to find positive opinions of him among the voting public. They opine that he is sleezy, he lies, he thinks he is the Messiah, "my gut tells me he is not to be trusted" on and on.

I admit that I wish he could look and respond on the debates like he did this morning on Fox and Friends.