Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Skewers PC

Valin

triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-skewers-pcPatterico's Pontifaications :

2/9/16

I am ridiculously tired of everything to do with the New Hampshire, which, if history is any indication, will do very little to help us move any further towards a GOP nominee beyond convincing some of the also-rans to give up the ghost and end their campaigns. That said, I saw this video in a post on Powerline in which Triumph the Insult Comic Dog speaks to a group of freshmen — uh, “first year students” — at the University of New Hampshire. Not to lapse into silly cliché, but this really did have tears rolling from my eyes. Warning: video contains copious profanities in case you are at work.

(Snip)

I find it interesting that this video is produced in conjunction with Funny or Die, which mostly produces comedy ideologically aligned with the beliefs of its left-wing co-founder Will Farrell. Funny or Die has in the past shilled for ObamaCare and they are generally relentlessly hostile towards conservative public figures while largely delivering sloppy wet kisses to their allies on the left. So for that particular collection of smug progressives who still laugh at Farrell’s scenery-chewing and continuing buffoonery to be willing to lampoon the lunacy of one of the key pillars of modern leftism should give great pause to crybullies everywhere.

triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-skewers-pc:

2/9/16

I am ridiculously tired of everything to do with the New Hampshire, which, if history is any indication, will do very little to help us move any further towards a GOP nominee beyond convincing some of the also-rans to give up the ghost and end their campaigns. That said, I saw this video in a post on Powerline in which Triumph the Insult Comic Dog speaks to a group of freshmen — uh, “first year students” — at the University of New Hampshire. Not to lapse into silly cliché, but this really did have tears rolling from my eyes. Warning: video contains copious profanities in case you are at work.

(Snip)

I find it interesting that this video is produced in conjunction with Funny or Die, which mostly produces comedy ideologically aligned with the beliefs of its left-wing co-founder Will Farrell. Funny or Die has in the past shilled for ObamaCare and they are generally relentlessly hostile towards conservative public figures while largely delivering sloppy wet kisses to their allies on the left. So for that particular collection of smug progressives who still laugh at Farrell’s scenery-chewing and continuing buffoonery to be willing to lampoon the lunacy of one of the key pillars of modern leftism should give great pause to crybullies everywhere.

Most of those kids have no sense of humor. How sad.

triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-skewers-pc:

2/9/16

(Snip)

Most of those kids have no sense of humor. How sad.

To Quote Colonel Jack O'Neill (Stargate SG-1) "I don't trust anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor."