Fiorina Responds: I’ve Done 24 TIMES As Many National TV Interviews As Hillary

Valin

fiorina-responds-ive-done-24-times-as-many-national-tv-interviews-as-hillaryThe Daily Caller:

Al Weaver

07/07/2015

Hillary Clinton may have sat down for her first national television interview Tuesday, but the number pale in comparison to the only other female in the presidential contest thus far.

According to Carly Fiorina’s campaign, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO has sat down for 24 national television interviews since her announcement May 4. The Fiorina camp also tweeted out a fun fact about the number of interviews she has done on a certain network that is not usually kind to Republicans.

Sarah Isgur Flores @whignewtons

Fun fact: @CarlyFiorina has done more interviews on @msnbc than @HillaryClinton has done with all the cable networks combined. #Carly2016

5:42 PM - 7 Jul 2015

Fiorina has done four such interviews on the “Lean Forward” network — two with “Morning Joe,” one with “Mitchell Reports” host Andrea Mitchell, and another with “The Cycle” host Abby Huntsman.

(Snip)

"And then you had to spoil it all by saying something stupid like 'Trump is bad'."

He is. He's a media whore. He's a worse version of Ross Perot.

clearvision

"And then you had to spoil it all by saying something stupid like 'Trump is bad'."

He may be a media whore, but he is saying things a lot of conservatives wish the other candidates would get out and stand up for. Most of them are too afraid to say anything about anything without checking their consultants and media polling. As @Rheo told the Republican National Committee when they called for money and asked what she thought was the most important thing the Republican party needed to do ..... "Grow a Pair"... I heard it with my own ears....

• Like 2

clearvision

In regards to Ross Perot, maybe the other candidates will take notice and make the same comparison to the results of that election (hmmmm Clinton?) and realize they better capture those voters who find this guy interesting and breath of fresh air, versus assume they will vote R no matter what.

• Like 2

Cyber_Liberty

I'll agree with you if he drops out and runs third party. Then he's Ross Pea-row, and not before.

He may be a media whore, but he is saying things a lot of conservatives wish the other candidates would get out and stand up for. Most of them are too afraid to say anything about anything without checking their consultants and media polling. As @Rheo told the Republican National Committee when they called for money and asked what she thought was the most important thing the Republican party needed to do ..... "Grow a Pair"... I heard it with my own ears....

There is a right way and a wrong way to say something. The Media Whore inevitably chooses the wrong way.

clearvision

There is a right way and a wrong way to say something. The Media Whore inevitably chooses the wrong way.

Possibly, but the press also twists anything they don't agree with. So the "safe" position is to say nothing. If you say anything against the "mainstream" press expect it to be blown out of proportion or twisted. It is clear Trump was speaking of illegal immigrants and the press turns in to an attack on all Mexicans.

Today on Rush he was comparing the medias treatment of the "sexual fringe" (think Jenner, 8 year old gay boy crying, etc.) versus Seattle's quarterback who declared he and his girlfriend are not having sex because they are doing it Jesus' way. Clip after clip of media talking heads laughing at him for not manning up, not being cool, etc.