Pamela Geller and the hijacking of America

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
pamela_geller_and_the_hijacking_of_america.htmlAmerican Thinker:

May 23, 2015

Pamela Geller and the hijacking of America

By Larissa Scott

On the morning of September 11, 2001, I couldn't help thinking, I could have been a passenger on one of those planes that crashed into the World Trade Center. Today the feeling is back, as if we are all passengers on a hijacked plane the size of America, heading towards an imminent crash. The question is, knowing what we know now, what are we going to do about it?

Shortly before American Airlines Flight 11 hit the North Tower, an Egyptian-born jihadi, Mohammed Atta, addressed the passengers over the intercom:

"Just stay quiet, and you'll be okay. We are returning to the airport... Nobody move. Everything will be okay. If you try to make any move, you'll endanger yourself and the airplane. Just stay quiet... Nobody move, please... Don't try to make any stupid moves." Scissors-32x32.png

Draggingtree

May 24, 2015

Why I love 'hate speech'

By Mallory Millett

I love Pamela Geller. I have known and loved her for years. She is a great American! If only everyone who has the honor of calling himself American could grow courage like hers we would be un-terrorizable as a nation. Pamela gets that we are at war and stands as an example for those of us who have lost our way.

Many of you under fifty have been educated by the whackerino indoctrinators crowding reality out of our High Schools and Universities. These liars and fantasists are so busy obliterating, truncating or revising history (when they're not entirely ignoring it), that our true history has drifted out the window like so much smoke wafting in the wind. As a consequence there are few Americans left to say, "Hey, whoa, that's not the way it goes...that's not the way it is"; especially when it comes to our Constitution Scissors-32x32.png
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/05/why_i_love_hate_speech.html

Draggingtree
Free Speech: Yea or Nay?

Be afraid: Majority of Democrats, 37 percent of GOP want to repeal the First Amendment.

by Roger Kimball

May 23, 2015 - 6:58 am

You might think that my title is merely rhetorical: “Of course we in the West are in favor of free speech.” Do you think so? Writing in The New Criterion a few years ago, Anthony Daniels had this to say about the prospects for free speech in Britain:

The huge change in British society, from a free and orderly but very unequal society to a highly regulated but disorderly and rather more equal society, came about because the ruling political passions and desiderata, particularly among the ever-more important intelligentsia, changed from freedom and equality before the law to equality of outcome and physical well-being and comfort. If freedom failed to result in the latter, so much the worse for freedom: very few people in Britain now give a fig for it. The loss of their double-glazing would mean more to them than the loss of their right to say what they like.Scissors-32x32.png

http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/2015/05/23/free-speech-yea-or-nay/