The Chicago Way… Again.

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

51556Wizbang:

The Chicago Way… Again.

April 12, 2013 Posted by Michael Becker

The apple never seems to drop far from the tree.

I am writing this with a twinge of sadness only because it is such an indictment on our society. The United States of America once stood proudly as a light to a darkened world. It was a place of individual liberty where people were measured by their accomplishments and by the content of their character.

Unfortunately, I’m seeing that America has been forced into a reeducation camp by the political left and by their fellow travelers. Today’s Chicago Tribune story is simply more documentation of that fact. The fact is, to a large segment of the nation, character no longer matters and accomplishment is measured in strictly “what I got” terms.

Perhaps no place paints a clearer picture of this, at least this week, than Chicago, and remember, all parties are of course innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

The daughter of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright — the controversial former pastor to President Barack Obama — was indicted today in an expanding federal probe of a state grant tied to a former suburban police chief. Scissors-32x32.png

51556Wizbang:

The Chicago Way… Again.

April 12, 2013 Posted by Michael Becker

I'm sorry (well not really, but you're supposed to say things like that) but I must protest strongly over the title of this post. Specifically the word AGAIN, which implies that there are times when things like Jerigate don't happen.

So the correct title should be The Chicago Way… STILL.

• Like 1