Hillary Clinton admitted to hospital with blood clot

clearvision

16255487-hillary-clinton-admitted-to-hospital-with-blood-clot?liteNBC News:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was hospitalized Sunday after doctors discover a blood clot had formed, the State Department said in a statement.

Philippe Reines, a State Department senior advisor, said in the statement that the clot stems from a concussion she sustained several weeks ago.

Reines said Clinton is being treated with anti-coagulants at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She will be monitored there for the next 48 hours, he said.

...and if she has to have a brain procedure, to alleviate the clot, she can no longer drive, in any state....but she can still run for Preezy of the United Steezy......right?

This is weird.

Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

Iranian intelligence agents quoted in this GRU report confirm that the C-12 Huron aircraft is still in their possession in Ahvaz, but will only admit that the plane was “forced to land because of technical problems”.

The US Navy Seal member reported killed in this bizarre incident, this report says, was indentified as Commander Job W. Price who as a leader of this highly specialized American Special Forces unit protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones.

Curiously, US media reports on Commander Price’s death say it being investigated as a possible suicide as he died from what the American Defense Department describes as “a non-combat related injury”.

Equally as curious, US media reports state that Secretary Clinton will return to work next week after her having suffered what they describe as a “nasty bout with stomach flu” and a “concussion” which have kept her missing from public view the past three weeks.

This GRU report, however, states that US military flight logs recorded by Russian air and space forces confirm that Commander Price, and other members of US Navy Seal Team 4, left their base in Urozgan Province, Afghanistan on a flight to US Naval Support Activity Bahrain where they met up with Secretary Clinton and all of them transferred to the C-12 Huron that began a flight path to Baghdad, Iraq.

Within minutes of leaving Bahrain airspace, this report says, the C-12 Huron carrying Secretary Clinton and her US Navy Seal protectors, “without notice,” deviated from their assigned flight path heading, instead, directly towards Iran’s Ahwaz International Airport where, coincidentally, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had previously landed on an “unscheduled” visit.

Important to note, GRU analysts say in this report, was that when the C-12 Huron entered into Iranian airspace neither American nor Iran air force units responded clearly indicating that this secret mission was sanctioned.

Upon the C-12 Huron landing at Ahwaz, however, this report says it encountered “extreme turbulence” causing it to leave the runway where its main landing gear then collapsed causing it to crash.

Within seconds of the C-12 Huron crashing, this report continues, Iranian emergency and security personal responded freeing the victims, including Secretary Clinton who was reportedly unconscious and “bleeding profusely.”

After emergency aid was given, GRU agents stationed in Iran state that another US military flight was dispatched from Bahrain to Ahwaz which evacuated all of those wounded and killed in the crash including Secretary Clinton.

Scissors-32x32.png

Honestly, I don't think this is a bluff. I think she is really sick. Do remember that there were scattered reports that she suddenly offered to remain as SOS? Something is funky, but I don't think it's a ruse. I think they are just not releasing all the information.

Hillary is skilled enough as a speaker that I believe that she would be chomping at the bit to defend herself. It would be a much better strategy than avoiding it. She's not dumb or fearful. She's Hillary.

This is bigger than we know.

@SrWoodchuck, what do you make of the Kremlin report? Fact, fiction? Timing works.

I don't know what to think, @Rheo! It seems plausible for this "transparent" administration to do something like that, but I checked after reading your post & link, and I could only find a blurb that she & Billy Jeff were already vacationing at some exotic island locale. I didn't post a link to it, because I couldn't verify elsewhere. She's definitely "sick" in the head....as much as Oblooey.

@SrWoodchuck, what do you make of the Kremlin report? Fact, fiction? Timing works.

I don't know what to think, @Rheo! It seems plausible for this "transparent" administration to do something like that, but I checked after reading your post & link, and I could only find a blurb that she & Billy Jeff were already vacationing at some exotic island locale. I didn't post a link to it, because I couldn't verify elsewhere. She's definitely "sick" in the head....as much as Oblooey.

The vacation thing was bogus. It had been corrected from when it first came out.

Ok, after further checking, this seems to have originated from Sorcha Faal. Disinformation spreader aka David Booth.

Most likely a hoax.

I found this @ Wiki:

Sorcha Faal reports used By U.S. Homeland Security

The US Department of Homeland Security in an 5 August 2009 letter[2] to Americans for Limited Government acknowledged using Sorcha Faal reports as one of their "sources" for drafting and then issuing a controversial "right-wing extremism" threat assessment[3] to United States law enforcement agencies.

Scissors-32x32.png

I can believe that the Oblamer admin would use her as a source....giving credibility to an idiot [or for an idiot-as it happens]......however...it smacks of an Oblamer play, that Shrillary would aid & abet. The "Real President" Valerie J, went to Iran for secret & illegal negotiations, thus "plowing the field" for an Iranian agreement that was possibly meant for Oblooeys final election putsch. Shrillary would stand to gain, by continuing negotiations, and using any resulting agreement to paper over her own ineptness in Benghazi.....[in her mind] cleansing her blood stained hands....and helping her 2016 campaign. Nothing is below these people....and no low is too low, for them to go in furtherance of their evil NWO agenda.

I still find it odd that there was a plane that landed there 16 days ago and had trouble....or perhaps that info is what they used to make up this story.

Stocking up on tinfoil for the new year!

US plane reportedly leaves Iran after making emergency landing

TEHRAN, Iran – A small American commercial plane left Iran Sunday after it was repaired following an emergency landing at an Iranian airport this month, state TV reported.

The plane was forced to land 16 days ago at the airport of the southern city of Ahvaz due to technical failure, Mahmoud Rasoulinejad, head of the state-owned Iran Airports Company, told the TV station.

Rasoulinejad said three passengers left Iran for Arab countries in the Gulf, but the plane remained under repair in the airport. He said the plane took off from Iran Sunday upon arrival of needed spare parts and completion of repairs.

It was not clear why the announcement of the plane's landing was not made earlier.

Scissors-32x32.png

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/30/us-plane-reportedly-made-emergency-landing-at-iranian-airport-3-weeks-ago/#ixzz2GffczCad

Revealed: Hillary Clinton's blood clot is located between her brain and her skull behind her right ear

• Secretary of state hospitalized at New York-Presbyterian hospital after follow-up exam found the clot
  • Was treated for a concussion earlier this month after fainting while she battled a stomach virus
  • Doctors expect a full recovery and say there has been no dain bramage*

*my work here....just speculatin'

http://www.dailymail...ost_read_module

pollyannaish

The National Emquirer headline this week says somethig about brain cancer. If I'd bought more at

The supermarket I would have a more thorough report. ;)