Child Abuse: Seattle Kindergarten Kids Forced to Eat Outdoors, and It Gets Worse

Valin

child-abuse-seattle-kindergarten-kids-forced-outdoors-and-it-gets-worse-n1548700
PJ Media

Kevin Downey Jr.

Jan 11, 2022

(Snip)

Queen Anne Elementary in Seattle is forcing kids to eat lunch outside in freezing temperatures. Sadly, that's nothing new.
What is new is when they go inside because it is too wet/cold they:
-have their own 'eating spots'
-slide their mask on & off between bites
– 'eat silently' pic.twitter.com/IfkoTDZ6bd

— Ari Hoffman (@thehoffather) January 10, 2022

Each kid has their own “eating spot.” Some bring towels or yoga mats to sit on.

(Snip)

When it’s not raining, the kids eat on the basketball court. When it rains, they have some alcoves in which they can have lunch — unless the rain is “coming down sideways,” in which case they can “make the best of it” OR eat indoors if their parents filled out the “Eating in the Cafeteria Permission Form During Extreme Weather.”

In the event of extreme weather conditions, if the school administrator determines that a covered eating area is not usable and if a suitable accommodation is not available, I give permission for my child to be offered the choice to eat in the cafeteria if they wish.  I understand it is up to the school’s administration to make the determination about the weather as they balance a variety of health and safety considerations.  I have spoken with my child and they know they will be expected to eat separately, silently and quickly.

(Snip)

2 hours ago, MISBAILEY said:

Can you imagine what would happen if you did this to your own children?

I don't have any, but if I did, I suspect I'd be on the 6:00 o' clock news.

New West Charter School LA Caught Abusing Young Unvaccinated Girls – Denied Chairs, Forced to Sit Outside on Pavement, Not Allowed to Use Restrooms

This is child abuse.

Several young girls including four freshmen, one sophomore, and a junior were abused at their school New West Charter LA because they chose not to get the COVID vaccine.

The girls were denied chairs, forced to sit outside on the pavement behind warning tape, and were not allowed to use the school’s restrooms.

School police are seen outside the warning tape guarding the area.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

New West Charter School LA Caught Abusing Young Unvaccinated Girls – Denied Chairs, Forced to Sit Outside on Pavement, Not Allowed to Use Restrooms

This is child abuse.

Several young girls including four freshmen, one sophomore, and a junior were abused at their school New West Charter LA because they chose not to get the COVID vaccine.

The girls were denied chairs, forced to sit outside on the pavement behind warning tape, and were not allowed to use the school’s restrooms.

School police are seen outside the warning tape guarding the area.:snip:

Nothing in the MSM (:o)

Some site Called World Watch

A Los Angeles public charter school is being called out by a civic organization for ‘segregating’ unvaccinated children behind barriers. Let Them Breathe, an activist group that monitors Covid response policies showed videos of the callous practices and interviewed witnesses near the school. “Unvax students at New West Charter LA segregated behind barriers & not allowed to attend class,’ Let Them Breathe reported. “They asked for chairs, were denied & are sitting on the pavement, not allowed to even use restroom. LAPD is on site but not intervening. Litigation from Let Them Choose already pending.” The executive director Sharon Weir, in an update, threatened the children with suspension over the purported “disruption” they were causing. She instructed the children and parents to leave the campus immediately. “New West Charter is now threatening to suspend peaceful unvax students who are in parking lot for ‘disrupting school activities’ even though LAUSD suspended mandate and we beat SDUSD mandate,” the group said. “Let Them Choose has litigation pending against New West mandate.” The L.A. police department appeared unconcerned with the children’s rights being violated. “Do not cross this line,” the officer in the video says. The unvaccinated children had been put behind yellow caution tape outside.

Teacher Caught Taping Mask To Young Child’s Face In Class – Outraged Parents Plan Demonstration at Upcoming School Board Meeting

Julian Conradson

January 19, 2022

Screenshot_20220118-214922_Twitter-913x4

An unidentified teacher in Pennsylvania has been caught on camera taping a mask to a students face while he was sitting at his desk in class.

This is child abuse.

The unhinged teacher, who allegedly works at Pennfield Middle School, can be seen applying a piece of scotch tape to the side of the young boy’s mask as she attaches the other end to his face.

He looks to be right around just 10 years old.

(Snip)

Thursday’s school board meeting is going to be very interesting

FJbpVcvVgAIRWYX?format=jpg&name=900x900

(Snip)

Virginia Teachers Threaten To Bully Maskless Children

Several Virginia public school teachers threatened to resist Republican governor Glenn Youngkin's executive order that allows parents to choose if their child wears a mask at school.

Following his inauguration on Saturday, Youngkin signed a series of education executive orders—including one that gives parents the right to decide whether to mask their kids during the school day. In private social media posts, Virginia teachers announced plans to defy the new order, saying maskless kids would not be welcome in their classroom no matter what their parents or the governor said.

"Kids will not be allowed in mine [sic] class without a mask. No mask, no entry," Prince William County English teacher Heather Lynn Reilly Osial said on Facebook. "If my boss has a problem with that, then she has a choice. Either she wants me there or not.":snip:

2 hours ago, Geee said:

Virginia Teachers Threaten To Bully Maskless Children

Several Virginia public school teachers threatened to resist Republican governor Glenn Youngkin's executive order that allows parents to choose if their child wears a mask at school.

Following his inauguration on Saturday, Youngkin signed a series of education executive orders—including one that gives parents the right to decide whether to mask their kids during the school day. In private social media posts, Virginia teachers announced plans to defy the new order, saying maskless kids would not be welcome in their classroom no matter what their parents or the governor said.

"Kids will not be allowed in mine [sic] class without a mask. No mask, no entry," Prince William County English teacher Heather Lynn Reilly Osial said on Facebook. "If my boss has a problem with that, then she has a choice. Either she wants me there or not.":snip:

All I can say is.

• Like 1