Judge Hands Down Devastating Order Against FDA, Pfizer, Regarding the Release of COVID VaccineData

Geee

judge-hands-down-devastating-order-against-fda-pfizer-regarding-the-release-of-covid-vaccinedata-n503357
RedState

Among the founding characteristics of the US is the transparency of our government.  Freedom of Information Act Requests have become commonplace when members of the public seek to bring light to the workings of government.  I have filed many through my capacities as a political consultant and now more recently as a journalist.  To this day, I have numerous outstanding FOIA requests which deal with information about COVID, many of them delayed because they have found my work as a journalist at RedState as “not real journalism.”  Unfortunately, I do not have the financial resources to mount a legal challenge to their statements, so now I just have to get in line and wait for my requested information to return.

Fortunately for us, some organizations have the resources to take on these lying sacks of crap in government, and the organization called “Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency” filed suit against the FDA and Pfizer regarding their plan to take decades to release the data regarding the vaccines.  On Thursday, a US District Judge released a decision that ordered the FDA and Pfizer to release the vaccine data – data they had initially proposed to release at a rate of 500 pages per month – at an astounding rate of 55,000 pages per month.  This accelerates the release by decades, with it to be completed within just a few years.:snip: