Tucker Carlson Confronts Ted Cruz After He Called the Jan. 6 Riot a 'Terrorist Attack'

Valin

tucker-carlson-confronts-ted-cruz-jan-6-riot
Independent Journal Review

Savannah Rychcik  

January 7, 2022

Fox News host Tucker Carlson accused Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) of lying about the January 6 Capitol riot.

During a Wednesday Senate hearing, Cruz said, “We are approaching a solemn anniversary this week. And it is an anniversary of a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol where we saw the men and women of law enforcement demonstrate incredible courage, incredible bravery, risk their lives to defend the men and women who serve in this Capitol.”

Carlson brought up the comments during his show Thursday night.

(Snip)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jan. 6 2022

Sen. Ted Cruz says it was 'a mistake' to call the Jan. 6 Capitol riot a 'violent terrorist attack' on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

1 hour ago, Valin said:

“We are approaching a solemn anniversary this week. And it is an anniversary of a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol where we saw the men and women of law enforcement demonstrate incredible courage, incredible bravery, risk their lives to defend the men and women who serve in this Capitol.”

I was really taken back by this. I don't know what got in to him.

4 hours ago, Geee said:

I was really taken back by this. I don't know what got in to him.

Do the words 2024 Republican Primary ring a bell?

2 hours ago, Valin said:

Do the words 2024 Republican Primary ring a bell?

14 minutes ago, Geee said:

And you think his statement helps him?

Not really, what it does do is separate him from Donald Trump.  In reading some comments about this, there are those who now hate him, at least they say so.