Today's Toons 1/3/22

pookie18

Click here for 2021 Today's Toons Favorites Voting Thread (Preliminary Round)

Click below for related story:

6hc5slN.jpg  

O8c2Wpi.jpg 

317143_image.jpg 

1eo4Rer.jpg 

317042_image.jpg  

uOr54XR.jpg 

2213033.gif 

8BCkRnj.jpg 

258453.png 

Ti6cxr5.jpg 

258450.png 

rCllgud.jpg 

258444.png 

5zj3t4.jpg 

317063_image.jpg 

1068d0861dc56171.jpg 

bB5Yzcm.png 

jmweT2c.png 

Sgh54Z6.png  

g1UpotR.png 

QvGIhIf.jpg  

MTWLxt3.jpg 

317215_image.jpg 

9K8nvLD.gif 

Nvo21Xc.jpg 

qRZlOjX.jpg 

010121_NewDCDGuidelines_COLOR.jpg 

bIylfQC.jpg 

123021_2022CelebrateRedBlueStates_COLOR. 

xBXXFoi.jpg 

eajkTK8.jpg 

T2C9vWM.jpg 

lilvqjl.gif 

iy4VoVX.png 

317145_image.jpg 

YrVK6v1.jpg 

258458.png 

ETAfh5e.png 

2211533.gif 

ZfyEhH3.jpg 

A2osYA2.gif 

RjVjHUR.png 

5O28OtB.jpg 

CfLFEkU.jpg 

UVjjsd6.jpg 

BV0tSVR.png 

EFKnlyf.png 

H9PhTHx.jpg 

QdTuYD0.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T: 

Z3pio9k.jpg 

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

Las Vegas renamed its huge airport after Democrat former House Speaker Harry Reid. In his memoir he says as a boy he worked as a janitor in a brothel in Nevada. And in one of the great success stories of all time, Harry worked his way up to run the Best Little Whorehouse on the Potomac.  

The White House responded to a poll Friday that said most Americans blame President Biden for inflation. The administration has a perfect comeback for this accusation. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has pointed out that inflation doesn't matter since store shelves are empty anyway.  

President Biden was hit by a Fox News poll saying Americans blame him for inflation and big city lawlessness. The good news is, gasoline prices in Los Angeles hit an all-time low today when I drove off without paying. If I can just keep it to under nine hundred-fifty dollars, it's no harm no foul.  

The White House authorized release of long-time, top-secret files held by the U.S. government compiled by the CIA and the FBI on the assassination of JFK fifty-eight years ago in Dallas. The government's conclusion comes as no surprise to anybody. The files confirm that Hillary acted alone.  

The Hill news site quoted Democrats Thursday who maintained that Hillary Clinton would be the Democrats' best presidential candidate in 2024. Let's not forget her skill set. Hillary is the one American who received the e-mail from the Nigerian Prince and wound up collecting the $50 million.  

The White House pulled out of negotiations Thursday to provide six-figure payments to illegal immigrants for family separation. Critics forget that these people come to the U.S. with needed skills. One illegal who made it across has offered to do President Biden's job for twelve dollars an hour cash.  

Jussie Smollett awaits sentencing in Chicago for hiring Nigerians to pretend to beat him up on the street and telling him that this is MAGA Country. It's not as big a hoax as it sounds. Don't tell Jussie Smollett, but Biden's approval ratings are so low they indicate this is, indeed, MAGA Country.  

The New York Post reported opposition to mandates and huge support for Pfizer finishing up testing on the Covid treatment pill. I believe that Pfizer should test the Covid therapeutic treatment pills on Congress. If they survive, then the medicine is safe, and if they don't then the country is safe.  

Senate Democrats ripped Democratic Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia for not voting for Biden's spending bill. The media blames pressure from Trump backers. To that point, Manchin goes back and forth to West Virginia weekly and he's never seen anybody wearing a Build Back Better hat.  

Senator Elizabeth Warren got into a Twitter war with Elon Musk last week in which she cried foul over his low income tax liability. Let's think that through. The money Elon Musk didn't pay in taxes will put a man on Mars, and in the hands of NASA it'd buy six screwdrivers and a toilet seat.  

Kim Jung Un marked the tenth anniversary of his father Kim Jung Il's death by banning all laughter in North Korea for eleven days. That's a first. To help ensure no one laughs for eleven days, North Korean television will run the last five seasons of Saturday Night Live on a continuous loop.  

Billboard noted a curious lack of songs in pop, hip-hop or country music that have any mention of the pandemic. I wrote a catchy country covid swing tune but I can't get anyone in Nashville to sing it. It's called, Hey Girl, Your Last Name Must Be Pfizer, Because You Just Made My Heart Stop.”  

Donald Trump announced Tuesday he'll hold a press conference on January 6th. It's to mark the one-year anniversary of the Capitol riots. You get canceled if you directly say what the rioters were furious about, but the latest polls show that nine out of every four people regret voting for Biden.  

Kamala Harris stated Thursday she'd get better media coverage if she were a white man. For Pete's sake, her ancestor in Jamaica owned more slaves than my ancestor did in Alabama, and as San Francisco DA, she jailed more black men than Lincoln freed. How white does she need to be?  

- - Argus Hamilton  

pookie.jpg

(Thank you, rdoughty)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for a great start to 2022 with these toons Pookie. 🙂

New year.png

You're welcome, Rcat! The gym might not be so great either...think that's where I picked up COVID...

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!