Click below for related story:

24Niexq.jpg  

Yz30yD4.jpg 

I3aeBKE.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T: 

Z3pio9k.jpg 

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

President Biden told reporters Wednesday gas prices are no longer high, store shelves are full, but only Santa Claus can get toys to kids on time. He even claimed he drove a big rig. I've come to realize that President Biden is just a character Sasha Baron Cohen is playing for an upcoming movie.  

ABC Good Morning America host George Stephanopoulos interviewed Alec Baldwin Tuesday about accidentally shooting his cinematographer while they were filming a Western on location in New Mexico. Baldwin claimed he did not pull the trigger. He's in L.A. this week for the O.J. Awards.  

ABC News was ripped for the easy softball interview given by George Stephanopoulos to Alec Baldwin, who claimed he didn't pull the trigger of the gun that killed his cinematographer. It's almost like he has a brother working at CNN. No wait, that was the other guy who didn't do anything.  

Dr. Fauci went back on the warpath ignoring assurances that the Omicron virus is mild from the South African virologist who just discovered it. Fauci didn't dismiss the future possibility of the U.S. going back on lockdown. I've just booked my two week Christmas vacation in Puerto Backyardia.  

President Biden assured the nation last week we already have enough booster shot vaccine for every American. I went to see my my doctor Friday and I told her that I got my Covid boost shot because I care about the people around me, and she told me that I have a huge heart. It’s a side effect.  

Alec Baldwin began weeping during his ABC News interview last week in which he insisted he didn’t shoot the cinematographer that he shot. The mystery behind the fatal shooting was finally cleared up by investigators on Monday. Forensics determined there was a loose nut behind the trigger.  

The Weather Channel reports a frigid Arctic cold front blew into the Midwest this week. Night time temperatures dipped into single digits and the wind blowing in off Lake Michigan made it feel well below zero degrees. It was so cold in Chicago on Monday Jussie Smollett was sticking to his story.  

CNN fired Chris Cuomo after a colleague said he groped her at a party sixteen years ago, this two days after CNN suspended him for digging up dirt on his brother’s groping accusers. CNN said Chris was fired for breaking CNN’s ethical rules. Jeffrey Toobin will explain them at ten o’clock.  

New York Mayor Bill DeBlasio announced Monday New York will mandate private businesses to require vaccinations for entry. There’s a lot of money in this. Every time a restaurant security guard demands to see your vaccination papers at the front door the Hitler family gets a residual check.  

Alec Baldwin sobbed uncontrollably in his interview with George Stephanopoulos, insisting he didn't pull the trigger in the fatal movie set shooting. If he's trying to elicit sympathy, it didn't seem to work. Authorities announced in New Mexico that if charged, Alec Baldwin will be tried as an adult.  

President Biden appeared at the National World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C., Tuesday where he gave a speech to the crowd in remembrance of the eightieth anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. The president observed a moment of silence. It was the best part of his speech.  

President Biden faced Putin for two hours over the Ukraine crisis Tuesday. Biden believes that international borders are inviolate. If the Russian army wants Joe Biden's permission to cross the border, they have to fly to Mexico and pay the coyotes twenty-five grand apiece like everyone else does.  

Secretary of State Blinken went on camera Tuesday to summarize the two-hour tele-conference that President Biden conducted with Vladimir Putin over tensions involving Ukraine. Joe Biden warns of dire consequences if Putin invades Ukraine. For starters, Burisma will lose a board member.  

- - Argus Hamilton  

YSAqNJe.png

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Oralee said:

OFF TO ANOTHER GREAT START POOKIE.  YOU REALLY HELP ME GET THROUGH THE DAY  !

Glad to help, Oralee!