YouTube censors Dr. Fauci satire song video

Valin

youtube-censors-dr-fauci-satire-song-video
Reclaim The Net

For "medical misinformation."

Cindy Harper

Nov. 30 2021

YouTube censored and demonetized a song criticizing Dr. Anthony Fauci. The platform claimed that the song violated its policy on medical misinformation.

The song, called “Sad Little Man” by Five Times August, accuses Fauci of lying. It references experiments performed on beagles that the Fauci-led National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was accused of funding.

(Snip)

Speaking to The Federalist, the writer of the song and member of the Five Times August band Brad Skistimas said that the video was temporarily removed. The removal came after it started going viral following a mention by radio host Glenn Beck.

“Just as the video was reaching peak traffic I started receiving user comments about how difficult the video was to find and that it was not appearing in search results. … It wasn’t until I called YouTube out publicly on Twitter did the original upload magically appear back in search results but Google/YouTube never explained or gave reason to any of this and who knows how many views and potential subscribers I lost due to this,” he explained.

YouTube reinstated the video but the song cannot be fully monetized because it contains “medical information.”

(Snip)

Nov, 12 2021

• Like 1