'Get the shot or get shot': Some push 'mass genocide' for the unvaccinated

Geee

get-shot-get-shot-push-mass-genocide-unvaccinated
WND

A former top attorney for President Donald Trump is calling attention to alarming comments urging people to "Get the shot or get shot" in a push for everyone to receive a COVID vaccination.

"They are literally calling for mass genocide," says Jenna Ellis, the former senior legal adviser to Trump. "Are you paying attention yet?":snip:

:snip:

Another online commenter, Jeanine Reiter Kolkemo posted messages stating:

"I am ready to say let them [the unvaccinated] die. You make a choice to not get your shot for any reason other than a doctors note, you should not be allowed healthcare. You are like the brats in class that ruin it for everyone.

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30% of the population that votes the wrong way."

"Let the hunger games begin.":snip:

@Geee

Another online commenter, Jeanine Reiter Kolkemo posted messages stating:

"I am ready to say let them [the unvaccinated] die. You make a choice to not get your shot for any reason other than a doctors note, you should not be allowed healthcare. You are like the brats in class that ruin it for everyone.

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30% of the population that votes the wrong way."

"Let the hunger games begin."

Jeanine Reiter Kolkemo is a physical education teacher at Wy’East Middle School. According to reports, human resources has launched an investigation after numerous parent complaints (to include this author).

Kolkemo’s account appears to have been disabled or hidden because it no longer appears in a search.

Source

I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

There's a reason why some call this World Nut Daily.

Fire Teachers Union Official Who Suggested Shooting the Unvaccinated

Catholic League President Bill Donohue issued the following open letter today to the president of the National Education Association regarding a senior member of the organization who is calling for innocent Americans to be shot. He has also written separately to DA Jack Daneri.

December 8, 2021

Ms. Rebecca S. Pringle

President

National Education Association

1201 16th Street, NW

Washington, DC 20036-3290

Dear Ms. Pringle:

Your role as president of the National Education Association is pivotal, and that is why I am urging you to remove Mollie Paige Mumau from the board of directors of the NEA; she is employed in the General McLane School District in Edinboro, Pennsylvania, which is part of Erie County.

In her Tuesday Facebook post, Mumau did more than criticize those who are seeking a religious exemption from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination. She suggested they be shot. Here is an excerpt of her remarks (she was apparently responding to someone who chose not to get vaccinated, citing religious objections). :snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Fire Teachers Union Official Who Suggested Shooting the Unvaccinated

Catholic League President Bill Donohue issued the following open letter today to the president of the National Education Association regarding a senior member of the organization who is calling for innocent Americans to be shot. He has also written separately to DA Jack Daneri.

As someone who spent 20 years teaching, 16 as a professor, and as the president of the nation's largest Catholic civil rights organization, I am calling on you to terminate Mumau's membership on the board of directors of the NEA. Given all the gun violence that our nation has endured lately — including school shootings — it is beyond belief that an educator would make such a statement.

Like That's gonna happen!

7 minutes ago, Geee said:

The new rules will apply only to salaried, nonunion employees using the company’s health care plan, according to the memo, the WSJ reported.

If it were me, I'd probably tell them where to go and what to do when they got there.  Then I'd find a good lawyer and file an ADA lawsuit against them.

From The Comments

"Kroger hasn't been able to keep shelves stocked for about a year now, they don't need to add to their inability to meet customer expectations."

Biden warns of winter with 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated

on Thursday warned of a winter of "severe illness and death" for unvaccinated Americans as coronavirus cases spike across the country.

Biden, in a meeting with medical advisers and Vice President Harris to discuss the pandemic, said the country was in a better position to deal with the omicron variant of COVID-19 because of steps taken to limit travel and increase access to boosters.

"But it's here now and it’s spreading, and it’s gonna increase," Biden said of the omicron variant, which experts think is more contagious than previous strains.:snip: