Investigating the Human Trafficking of Aborted Infants

Geee

investigating-human-trafficking-aborted-infants
American Spectator

T

he human trafficking of aborted infants and their body parts for commercial and experimental gain shocks the conscience and horrifies Americans across the political spectrum. It sheds heartbreaking, clarifying light on the true meaning of state-sponsored, industrial-scale abortion in our country. The hearts, lungs, livers, and brains of aborted infants are only valuable for Planned Parenthood to sell or the National Institutes of Health to buy precisely because they are human beings just like us.

I started the Center for Medical Progress as a nonprofit investigative reporting and citizen journalism organization to monitor and report on bioethical issues that impact human dignity. My work is best known for the 2015 undercover video series which documented Planned Parenthood’s highest-level leadership callously negotiating the harvesting and sale of aborted fetal body parts. This reporting exposed illegal transfers of aborted human fetal tissue in violation of 42 U.S.C. § 289g-2. It involved coercion and abuse of pregnant patients through violations of informed consent laws, the use of illegal partial-birth abortions, and even infanticide in the trafficking of later gestation human fetuses for experimental use.

My undercover videos with Planned Parenthood leadership identified the criminal companies DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics, who pleaded guilty to illegally selling human fetal tissue for valuable consideration from abortions at Planned Parenthood in southern California. Those two companies were shut down in a $7.8 million settlement with the Orange County district attorney. The district attorney credited my reporting with prompting the successful prosecution. :snip:

@Geee

I recall watching those video's a trying to wrap my head around what i was seeing, The casualness of their talking about selling human body parts. IF this is not Evil, then I don't know what evil is.

• Like 1