Trump aide Peter Navarro exposes the dangerous Dr. Fauci: Devine

Geee

trump-aide-peter-navarro-exposes-the-dangerous-fauci-devine
NY Post

Former President Donald Trump’s economic adviser Peter Navarro takes aim at Dr. Anthony Fauci in his new memoir of his experience in the White House.

Navarro recounts the day Trump assigned him a task “he believed was essential to saving hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of American lives.” 

Navarro claims Fauci did “more damage to this nation, President Trump and the world” than anyone else.

Trump told him, “I’m taking down all flights coming into the US from China. It’ll rattle the markets, and Biden and the left will hit me hard. But the virus looks like it might be bad, and we need to do it. So, get that task force behind me.” 

Navarro wrote that Trump tasked him with telling Fauci about his plan to ban travel from China due to the pandemic.

Navarro first saw Fauci in the Situation Room on Jan. 27, 2020: “When I looked into his eyes, he promptly averted [his] gaze.” Soon, they were in a heated argument over whether to ban travel to China. Days earlier, Fauci had told WABC radio’s John Catsimatidis that the Wuhan virus was “a very, very low risk.” In the Situation Room, he “echoed that sentiment.” 

“I’ve studied travel restrictions many, many times and [they] don’t work,” said Fauci.:snip:

Fauci Lied: Funding and Research, Authorized by Fauci and Collins, Continued Outside of US Government Ban

This is Part III in an in-depth series on Fauci’s lies.

Part I can be found here, and Part II can be found here.

In 2014, The Obama Administration ordered a pause in the funding and conducting of gain-of-function research by all US Government agencies.  Despite that order, the NIH and NIAID, led by Dr. Francis Collins and Dr. Anthony Fauci, continued funding and conducting this research both within the US and at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In 2011, gain-of-function research was still in its infancy.  Its discovery was touted as a game-changer in the world of bacterial, viral, and cancer treatments, as scientists and researchers thought they had found a way to “program” cells and viruses to do specialized tasks, therefore creating the pathway to cures for all sorts of different infections and diseases.  In reality, those estimations are right and gain-of-function research, despite the risks associated with it, should have a place in medical science.  That place, as I have contended, just shouldn’t be at a Chinese Government Lab.

Even in its infancy, the medical and scientific community voiced public concerns over the risks associated with gain-of-function experiments, and whether or not we should be conducting that research at all.  With gain-of-function research being able to manipulate virus genomics, that is the genetic code of the virus, that type of research is labeled as Dual Use Research of Concern.  In other words, gain-of-function experiments are dual-use:  They can either create treatments and therapies for medical use, or they can create weaponized viral pathogens that countries could use to wipe out a population.  It is the latter that caused scientists to begin raising concerns.:snip:

Nov. 1 2021

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report talks to Dr. Drew Pinsky about how Dr. Fauci lost his trust, how the CDC created vaccine hesitancy, the truth about mask efficacy, and how woke culture is creating a climate where doctors are afraid of being cancelled for stating scientific facts. First, Dr. Drew discusses how the CDC ignored everything it had learned from the HIV epidemic and lost the trust of the public. He explains why Fauci’s denial of gain of function research funding caused him to no longer trust him despite looking up to him for decades. Dr. Drew discusses how people don’t know who to trust for public health advice and why it was such a disgrace that the decisions that Joe Rogan made with his doctor resulted in such an outcry. He also explains why the French vaccine mandate is much more rational than the type we are trying to apply here in the United States.

• 5 months later...

Related

Apr. 4 2022

Megyn Kelly is joined by Adam Andrzejewski, founder and CEO of OpenTheBooks.com, to discuss the efforts to block transparency on Dr. Fauci’s finances, Dr. Fauci’s unwillingness to be open on his finances, and more.