Protesters Forcing Their Way Into Fed Building Looks Pretty 'Insurrection-Like'

Geee

watch-protesters-forcing-their-way-into-fed-building-looks-pretty-insurrection-like-n456982
RedState

There was a violent protest at the Department of the Interior on Thursday with environmental activists trying to occupy the building and clashing with police.

Dozens of people made it into the Stewart Lee Udall Main Interior Building. Others fought with the police to keep the door open to get more of their people in.

Officers trying to keep them out had “multiple injuries” as a result of the violence from the activists and one officer had to be taken to the hospital according to the Department of the Interior. The officers also reportedly had to taser some of the protesters to keep them back.

I don’t know about you, but when I look at these videos, it looks pretty ‘insurrection-like’ to me.:snip:

When is an insurrection not an insurrection?

During the Kavanaugh hearings, hundreds of hysterical leftist activists stormed the Capitol and even managed to break into the Senate chamber. They were arrested and that was the end of it. On January 6, crowds of pro-Trump people, along with undoubted provocateurs and, almost certainly, FBI agents, entered the Capitol. Once in, they wandered around reverently and left—except for Ashli Babbitt, whom a Capitol Police Officer killed in cold blood. January 6 was called an “insurrection,” and Biden’s DOJ is using it as an excuse to hold political prisoners and terrorize into silence those who oppose Trump. And no, it’s not just a new, stricter standard, as Thursday’s “climate justice” riot showed.

Admittedly, the climate fanatics didn’t head for the Capitol. Instead, they besieged the Department of the Interior. Dozens of people managed to enter the building and, as you can see, a “riot”-ous time was had by all, including cops who used tasers to fend off the mob::snip: