Fakin’ it: Shamala edition

Valin

fakin-it-shamala-edition.php
Power Line

Scott Johnson

Oct. 12 2021

I took a look at the Biden fakery, most recently, here over the weekend. Vice President Kamala Harris takes fakery to a new level. She is such a synthetic character she might have been created in a laboratory as a joke, perhaps by Dr. Frankenstein high on drugs. You can make this stuff up, but it defies credulity.

It turns out that the entire cast of Harris’s weird space video was made up of actors pretending to be students interested in Harris’s meditations. The Examiner has a good story on the video production, noting that “[t]he actors flew to Washington during the second week of August, filming Wednesday through Friday. At the time, the U.S.-backed government in Afghanistan was in collapse, with Washington’s withdrawal from the two-decade conflict…”

Michael Lee’s Fox News story runs the title and the credits at the top:

(Snip)

Oct. 7 2021

:thumbup: 2.1k :thumbdown: 8.6k

Today's question today is the most phony fake woman in the Democratic Party (there really is no right answer).

Kamala-150x150.jpg&f=1&nofb=1  hillary-clinton-150x150.jpg&f=1&nofb=1   Pelosi-SP-Photo.jpg&f=1&nofb=1  Elizabeth_Warren_CFPB.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

2 hours ago, Valin said:

Today's question today is the most phony fake woman in the Democratic Party (there really is no right answer).

You forgot to include Michele - I read somewhere yesterday that she also had phony meetings with kids that were arranged by a production company.

13 minutes ago, Geee said:

You forgot to include Michele - I read somewhere yesterday that she also had phony meetings with kids that were arranged by a production company.

I'm going to go stand in the corner now. :(

• Haha 2

Get curious about the Shamala video

Scott Johnson

Oct. 13 2021

The White House response to the exposure of the Shamala space video as starring child actors is unintentionally revealing. The White House points out that Shamala was not the casting director:

The White House on Tuesday said it did not select the children, reportedly child actors, who appeared in a YouTube video with Vice President Harris.

YouTube confirmed that it had selected the children in the video and reached out to various sources, including casting websites, to find them.

Did somebody say Shamala cast the production? Not that I know of.....(Snip)

YouTube is proud of the video. Is Shamala proud of the video? It might have opened new doors for her in Hollywood if she weren’t such a farcically bad actress.

We should be more curious about the Get Curious with Vice President Harris video. The Hill’s curiosity is distinctly limited. Michelle Malkin widens the focus to give us the context:

(Snip)