Why Is the FBI Working for the Democrats?

Geee

why-is-the-fbi-working-for-the-democrats-n1521928
PJ Media

My biggest complaint about President Trump is that he didn’t drain the FBI’s section of the swamp. I had no idea the FBI occupied the deep end of the bog. Maybe President Trump didn’t either.

Firing Director James Comey and agent Peter Strzok wasn’t nearly enough.

I spoke with a friend and retired FBI agent who told me politics aren’t a part of the job. Apparently, he never met Merrick Garland.

The FBI Is America’s the Democrats’ Police Force Gestapo

If you don’t think the FBI is now Democrat “muscle,” let’s take a look at what we know:

Just before the 2016 election, the election everyone thought Hillary would win, then-Director Comey decided not to investigate Crooked Hillary and her vanishing 33,000 emails. Nor did he look into her seeming involvement in using the State Dept. to line her pockets. In fact, it seems Comey helped hide Hillary’s skullduggery.

Strzok famously bragged to his side piece, fellow agent Lisa Page, that the FBI had an “insurance policy” to keep Trump out of the White House.

Hunter Biden is filthy and yet walks on water. What’s on all those stolen laptops?

The Department of Justice (DOJ) dropped almost half of the federal charges against Antifa and BLM in Portland alone. The lib prosecutors dropped roughly 90% of the local charges.:snip: