Winning: Matt Walsh Trolls Woke Loudoun County School Board—and It's a Sight to Behold

Valin

winning-matt-walsh-trolls-woke-loudoun-county-school-board-and-its-a-sight-to-behold-n1481812
PJ Media

Megan Fox

Sep 27, 2021

Matt Walsh of the Daily Wire discovered that he likes confronting school boards. After he confronted a Nashville school board about forcing masks on children, he got the bug and decided to take this act on the road.

(Snip)

Loudoun County has done more than just give boys access to girls’ locker rooms. They’ve been criticized for implementing Critical Race Theory and arresting parents who have complained, along with doxing critical parents and suspending teachers who want their First Amendment rights respected. Loudoun County is basically the 9th Circle of Hell when it comes to school board corruption. And now, they’ve gone and changed their public comment rules to prohibit anyone who lives outside of Loudoun County from speaking. It’s an open question whether Virginia’s open meetings law allows this and should definitely be challenged.

Not to be outwitted, Walsh found a way around it. He is now officially a resident of Loudoun County. “Loudoun County changed the rules so that only residents can speak at the school board,” he wrote. “In unrelated news, I’m proud to announce that I am now a resident of Loudoun County. Just rented a home in the area…see you at the meeting!”

Loudoun County changed the rules so that only residents can speak at the school board. In unrelated news, I’m proud to announce that I am now a resident of Loudoun County. Just rented a home in the area. I’ll have the lease agreement. See you at the meeting!

(Snip)

:D:thumbup:

Sept. 29 2021

Proud Virginia resident Matt Walsh didn't hold back in a protest outside the Loudoun County School Board meeting, calling out the board members for their attempted indoctrination of the county's schoolchildren.

Matt, you've got to stop holding it in. Tell us how you REALLY Feel! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile.................

Oct. 14 2021

Members of the Loudoun County School Board originally denied what one father, Scott Smith, alleged had happened to his daughter inside the girls’ bathroom. But now The Daily Wire’s Luke Rosiak, who broke this story, tells Glenn ‘all the officials have acknowledged’ the horrifying events are true. Rosiak explains exactly what happened, just how far school board members went to COVER IT UP, and how the entire ordeal has played out like some ‘dystopian nightmare.’ But at the end of the day, Rosiak, WE are responsible for putting such selfish Americans into public office: ’It's important to be informed voters. You can make a difference in your local community.’