Pentagon Admits Kabul Strike Killed 10 Civilians – Including 7 Children

Geee

us-official-announces-no-isis-k-members-killed-in-august-kabul-drone-which-led-to-civilian-casualties
Fox News

Head of the United States Central Command Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr. announced Friday that it is unlikely any ISIS-K members were killed in a Kabul drone strike on August 29, which led to multiple civilian casualties.

"We now assess that it is unlikely that the vehicle and those who died were associated with ISIS-K or a direct threat to US forces," McKenzie said of the airstrike at a briefing, following an investigation by the Military.

"This strike was taken in the earnest belief that it would prevent an imminent threat to our forces and the evacuees at the airport, but it was a mistake and I offer my sincere apology," Mckenzie said, adding that he is "fully responsible for this strike and this tragic outcome.":snip:

The Pentagon confesses that it lied about killing ISIS operatives

For many years, the American military was the most respected institution in America. In the seven months of the Biden administration, we’ve learned that the upper reaches of the Pentagon are partisan, corrupt, possibly treasonous, and totally incompetent. The latest evidence of this is General McKenzie’s confession that the military didn’t really kill an “ISIS-K fighter” after Islamists slaughtered 13 American troops. Instead, our military drone attack killed an aide worker, seven children, and two other adults. This is unconscionable and I have a few points to make.:snip: