California Recall: Polling Center Tells Some Republicans They ‘Already Voted’

Valin

watch-california-recall-polling-center-tells-some-republicans-they-already-voted
Breitbart

Paul Bois

13 Sep 2021

Some self-identified Republicans claim they arrived at their polling center to cast their ballots in the California recall election only to be told they had “already voted.”

“At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not,” reported KTLA.

Estelle Bender, 88, said poll workers informed her she and several friends of hers had already voted. She also allegedly witness another man arguing with a poll worker over the same issue.

“What happened today and how shocked are you?” a reporter asked Bender.

“Very. I went to El Camino High School to vote. Got there at 10:30. Gave her this [ballot] and she scanned and said ‘you voted,’ and I said, ‘no, I haven’t,” Bender told KTLA.

“She said this has been happening all morning,” Bender further alleged. “The man next to me was arguing the same thing,”

Bender filled out a provisional ballot and left feeling “really angry.”

(Snip)

Gosh I wonder what could be happening?  :scratchhead:

A new form of voter fraud in California?

Paul Mirengoff

September 13, 2021

(Snip)

According to the report, those who were told they had already voted were able to cast a “provisional ballot.” Whether their votes will be counted when all is said and done remains to seen. I hope we’ll also learn how it was that these citizens were erroneously deemed to have voted in the first place.

Maybe it was just a mistake. But if the victims were disproportionately Republican, the strong presumption will have to be that this was a deliberate effort by Democrats to suppress the vote.

Our democracy (to use a phrase Democrats love cynically to invoke) is only as good as the integrity of our voting. And thanks to the machinations of Democrats, the integrity of our voting is subject to serious, well-founded doubt.

31 minutes ago, Valin said:
watch-california-recall-polling-center-tells-some-republicans-they-already-voted
Breitbart

Paul Bois

13 Sep 2021

Some self-identified Republicans claim they arrived at their polling center to cast their ballots in the California recall election only to be told they had “already voted.”

“At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not,” reported KTLA.

Estelle Bender, 88, said poll workers informed her she and several friends of hers had already voted. She also allegedly witness another man arguing with a poll worker over the same issue.

“What happened today and how shocked are you?” a reporter asked Bender.

“Very. I went to El Camino High School to vote. Got there at 10:30. Gave her this [ballot] and she scanned and said ‘you voted,’ and I said, ‘no, I haven’t,” Bender told KTLA.

“She said this has been happening all morning,” Bender further alleged. “The man next to me was arguing the same thing,”

Bender filled out a provisional ballot and left feeling “really angry.”

(Snip)

Gosh I wonder what could be happening?  :scratchhead:

Same thing happened at my polling center last November. The poll watcher indicated it had happened to 4 people that morning.....they'd only been open an hour.

• Shocked 1

46 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Same thing happened at my polling center last November. The poll watcher indicated it had happened to 4 people that morning.....they'd only been open an hour.

I hope you are insinuating there was anything strange or unusual in the 2020 election! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, MISBAILEY said:

42 minutes ago, Valin said:

I hope you are insinuating there was anything strange or unusual in the 2020 election! :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Heavens NO! :rolleyes:

DU

0RbQbL5.png

Ever notice they never show How it is demonstrably false? 

1 hour ago, Valin said:

DU

0RbQbL5.png

Noted.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

Because we all know "because I said so" is irrefutable proof!  :wallbash:

2 hours ago, SDwaters said:

Because we all know "because I said so" is irrefutable proof!  :wallbash:

Thing is, its not just on this topic, but so many more. 3 words are kryptonite to them. Cite Sources Please. Very often the reply is something like, I'm not doing your work for you..just Google it. My reply to that is "Well if its so easy, you should have something at hand."