Welcome To The New Normal. (or so they think)

Valin

this-twitter-user-created-the-ultimate-thread-using-only-pictures-to-show-how-far-society-has-devolved-in-the-last-year-and-it-is-beyond-depressing
Not The Bee

Harris Rigby

Sep 7th, 2021

A picture is worth a thousand words, and here are a bunch that show just how far we have fallen in the last year and a half.

Twitter user CulturalHusbandry put together this monster thread that really makes you come face to face with the dystopia in which we now live.

E-YzvjTWUAIHWLt?format=png&name=small

[There are a few images with language and sexuality, so this is a PG-13 thread]

article-6137831773f9e.jpg

article-613783137064c.jpg

(Snip)

article-613782ceba68b.jpg

(Snip)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

H/T

My Reply

"Here's The Thing. A Couple of thoughts, freely given and worth ALMOST that much. In no particular order

1.Two words Chaos & Hubris. This May be the world Our Betters want, They think they are In Charge, and they are in Control. Hubris allows they to think this, Chaos Will show them to be Wrong.

2. As someone who reads/studies history, I noticed something, always happens. The Rhine river freezes over, The Arch Dukes driver gets lost...etc etc. Something/Chaos shows them they are not.

3. "God has a plan...And I Trust Him" Ruth Graham. There is an old saying "If you want to make God laugh, tell him you have A Plan." Now This Doesn't mean, sit back do nothing. Yes fight against this, as best you can, in whatever way you can. Let Your Freak Flag Fly. Be The Turd In The Punch Bowl. But As I Christian I know ultimately God Is In Charge.

Here endth the sermon :-)"