Lara Logan drops dynamite Fox News segment on Biden's sweeping vaccine mandates

Geee

On Thursday, "President" Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. broke another of his promises by requiring vaccine mandates on most, but not all, American citizens.  The next day, Fox News aired a terrific seven-minute segment by Lara Logan titled "Mandate Nation," and it's really worth watching (see below).

Ms. Logan began the show reporting on new directives to OSHA not to report on COVID vaccine side-effects.  She then segued into recent reports from the U.K. and Israel that report on serious problems with the vaccines.:snip:

lara_logan_drops_dynamite_fox_news_segment_on_bidens_sweeping_vaccine_mandates.html
American Thinker

4 hours ago, Geee said:

Pro-Abort Ghoul Leana Wen Says Unless You Have a COVID Vaccine You Should Be Locked in Your Home and Forbidden to Travel Anywhere

"My body, My choice!" . . . right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SDwaters said:

"My body, My choice!" . . . right?

You noticed that too? :thumbup:

What the "Pro-Choise" people don't get (or maybe they do but don't care) is there are TWO bodies involved.

6 hours ago, Geee said:

Doctor on CNN: Americans Who Wish to Have Privileges Need to Get Vaccinated: ‘Having the Right to Travel Interstate, it’s Not a Constitutional Right’

Never heard of the First amendment right to assembly?

If "emanations from penumbra" can be used to justify Roe v. Wade, I'm pretty sure:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

covers interstate travel.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...