Biden's vaccine tyranny

MISBAILEY

President Joe Biden will require all federal employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and the U.S. Department of Labor will issue a rule requiring businesses with more than 100 employees to have their workers vaccinated or tested weekly, officials said on Thursday. snip:

The White House said the federal government cannot mandate vaccines nationwide, but it has encouraged school districts, businesses and other entities to require shots.

:snip:

Sounds like he's doing what he says they can't do.

id
Newsmax

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

GOP governors rip Biden over new mandate, threaten legal action

Republican governors and other lawmakers blasted President Biden Thursday after he announced a nationwide vaccinate-or-test requirement for businesses with at least 100 employees — an edict that could affect two-thirds of American workers.

In remarks from the White House, the president said that the Labor Department will force those businesses to require staffers to get inoculated against COVID-19 or be tested weekly for the disease. Businesses that don’t follow the new rule will be subject to hefty fines.:snip:

• Like 1

Biden COVID vaccine mandate blasted by head of federal officers union: ‘Villainizes employees’

The union that represents nearly 30,000 federal law enforcement officers has come out against President Biden's sweeping COVID-19 vaccine mandate that includes the federal workforce, saying it "villainizes employees" for having concerns and hesitancies.

On Thursday, Biden announced a series of vaccine requirements from the White House that could apply to as many as 100 million Americans as part of an aggressive push to stem the surge of COVID-19. The requirement impacts federal employees as well as large employers, among other sectors. 

Larry Cosme, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA), called the mandate a "misguided" attempt that undermines vaccination efforts. :snip:

• Like 1

Biden declares war on DeSantis and Abbott: 'Get them out of the way'

President Biden condemned Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., Greg Abbott, R-Texas, and other Republican governors on Thursday for their responses to COVID-19 and threatened to use his presidential powers to overrule their authority.

During a speech at the White House regarding his executive order to boost COVID-19 vaccinations, Biden called out the Americans who have not been vaccinated.

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," said Biden. "And it's caused by the fact that despite America having [an] unprecedented and successful vaccination program, despite the fact that for almost five months, free vaccines have been available in more than 80,000 different locations, we still have nearly 80 million Americans who have failed to get the shot.":snip:

The Coming COVID Apartheid

ven before his radical demands Thursday for vaccination of federal employees and those of federal contractors and large companies, President Biden was seeking to demonize the unvaxxed.

When it comes to the pandemic, only one-half of Americans are fully vaccinated.  Choosing the stick over the carrot, the Biden administration has encouraged state government leaders and CEOs to sew a scarlet letter on the unvaxxed and cast them out from their social lives and sources of income.  Government-sanctioned segregation appears to be making a comeback.

Erstwhile government emerita like Obama CIA director General Michael Hayden, gleefully caught up in a Twitter rant, agreed that the unvaccinated are Trump supporters who should be flown to Afghanistan and dropped amidst the Taliban.  By missing recent polls showing that the largest percentage of unvaxxed within any racial group are blacks, Hayden shows an ignorance beyond expectation for a Trump-bashing, cocktail party general.:snip:

Joe Biden Mandates Coronavirus Vaccines for Law-Abiding Americans, Not for Illegal Aliens

President Joe Biden is ordering large swaths of law-abiding American citizens to be vaccinated against the Chinese coronavirus but has made no such requirement for illegal aliens arriving at the United States-Mexico border.

On Thursday, as Breitbart News reported, Biden ordered that the Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) develop a rule requiring all private companies with 100 or more employees to mandate the vaccine or be subjected to weekly coronavirus tests.:snip:

Just now, MISBAILEY said:

No not really. See you in camp (sarc)

Being 73, and having lived a rich..interesting life, and being a Christian. What are they going to do to me? Put me in jail? Been There Done That. Kill me? I get to Go Home.

Now to quote Urgo (Stargate SG1 "I just want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie."

But I've reached the point where i just Don't Give A Damn Anymore.

18 minutes ago, Valin said:

Now to quote Urgo (Stargate SG1 "I just want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie."

Save me a piece of pecan (no ice cream).😉

• Haha 1

Exasperated Biden Shifts From Carrot to Stick

Philip Wegmann RCP Staff

Sept. 10 2021

The president has exhausted his patience.

He had tried all the incentives and emotional exhortations and even red-white-and-blue appeals to the patriotism that beats in American hearts. Yet, at least in his estimation, not enough people listened: One-fourth of those eligible still have not rolled up their sleeves, bared their arms, and voluntarily taken their COVID shots.

(Snip)

How did it come to this? Biden explained not only the need for the sweeping mandates but also said exactly who is to blame. “This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” he said, “and it’s caused by the fact that despite America having an unprecedented and successful vaccination program, despite the fact that for almost five months free vaccines have been available in 80,000 different locations, we still have nearly 80 million Americans who have failed to get the shot.”

He scolded the unvaccinated: “Our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us.” He dared Republican governors to try and stop him: “If these governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way.”

(Snip)

Joe Biden Is Worse Than COVID

Some diseases are lethal.

Scott McKay

September 9, 2021, 11:21 PM

“Get vaccinated,” whispered the doddering, white-haired failure of a president before beating a hasty retreat from the podium. Reporters barked questions at him which neither he nor his handlers had interest in answering, because they have no answers.

Joe Biden has no answers for COVID-19. What Joe Biden has is blame and Otherization for Americans not invested in the tired narratives of his handlers and the managerial elite he represents so badly.

That’s clear. It’s the only true takeaway from the disgraceful, alarming speech Biden gave Thursday.

Despite universal, dishonest media coverage propping up his administration this man has botched everything he has touched for the eight months he’s occupied the White House, culminating in an historic, dishonorable humiliation in Afghanistan which has driven his approval ratings into the 30’s. Biden’s handlers have panicked, pivoting to the one issue America has yet to recognize his misgovernance in.

COVID

(Snip)

Biden 'disappointed' in GOP governors who plan to resist vaccine mandate: 'Have at it'

Biden ordered a sweeping mandate requiring all employers with more than 100 workers enforce vaccinations

Emma Colton

Sept. 10 2021

President Biden said he’s "disappointed" in the Republican governors who plan to resist his vaccine mandate and are threatening legal action. 

"I am so disappointed," Biden said Friday during a visit to the Brookland Middle School after he told a reporter to "have at it" regarding a question about Republicans who have pushed back on his six-point coronavirus plan. "Particularly, some Republican governors have been so cavalier, with the health of these kids. So cavalier with the health of our communities. 

"This isn't a game," he added. 

(Snip)

Well he's right about one thing This Isn't A Game.

6 hours ago, Valin said:

Exasperated Biden Shifts From Carrot to Stick

Philip Wegmann RCP Staff

Sept. 10 2021

The president has exhausted his patience.

He had tried all the incentives and emotional exhortations and even red-white-and-blue appeals to the patriotism that beats in American hearts. Yet, at least in his estimation, not enough people listened: One-fourth of those eligible still have not rolled up their sleeves, bared their arms, and voluntarily taken their COVID shots.

(Snip)

How did it come to this? Biden explained not only the need for the sweeping mandates but also said exactly who is to blame. “This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” he said, “and it’s caused by the fact that despite America having an unprecedented and successful vaccination program, despite the fact that for almost five months free vaccines have been available in 80,000 different locations, we still have nearly 80 million Americans who have failed to get the shot.”

He scolded the unvaccinated: “Our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us.” He dared Republican governors to try and stop him: “If these governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way.”

(Snip)

My patience is wearing thin get out of my way....

7 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Saw the movie with Kurt Russell does that count?

Series Is Better.  One man's opinion freely given and worth ALMOST that much.