The Morning Report - 8/31/21

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
395419.php
ACE of Spades

The Morning Report - 8/31/21

Good morning, kids. Tuesday and I'm reminded of Gerald Ford's words just after being sworn in after Richard Nixon's resignation over Watergate: "Our long national nightmare is over." Except the events of the past two weeks, culminating in yesterday's ignominious and criminal exit from Afghanistan, only serve to remind us that this nightmare we are in, that was bad enough when it began last November 3rd, is going to get deeper, darker and by all indications seemingly without end.

And this doesn't even include the continued insanity with the further evisceration of whatever civil rights we have via the pretext of Chinese Lung AIDS, which weeks or even months ago probably disappeared from the environment and/or mutated into an even less lethal pathogen than the original, which as a reminder was always 98% survivable. There are a number of stories in that section that I don't think I'm going to get to just because of the events that unfolded yesterday, but do peruse them as no doubt at some point what power-mad degenerates like Kate Brown are inflicting on Oregon, and ditto the DC bureaucracy on us via our schools,   :snip: