Newt Gingrich: Joe Biden's top 10 blunders

Geee

newt-gingrich-joe-bidens-top-10-blunders
Fox News

As I've watched the events of the past few weeks – and thought about the nature of Joe Biden’s young presidency – I began to ask myself: How much more of this can we take?

In just seven months, President Biden has overseen a remarkable number of complete blunders. To make sense of them all and consider how to overcome them, I decided to make a list of them. 

Of course, it would take months of time and writing to list all the errors Biden has made in his 48 years in politics, so I decided to start at his inauguration in January. These are roughly in chronological order. It seemed impossible to rank them as so many of them could have lasting, unforeseeable consequences.

1. Bipartisan Baloney

As I write in my upcoming book, "Beyond Biden", which will be released on Nov. 2, the first major mistake Biden made was immediately failing to live up to the pledges he made in his inaugural address. In his inaugural address, Biden said: "Today, on this January day, my whole soul is in this: Bringing America together. Uniting our people. And uniting our nation." 

Had Biden actually led from the center as a bipartisan president, he would have quickly formed a strong coalition in Washington and built a strong majority. But, he didn’t. :snip: