Sweden Gets It on COVID. Why Won't the Rest of the World Pay Attention?

Geee

sweden-gets-it-on-covid-why-wont-the-rest-of-the-world-pay-attention-n1472553
PJ Media

What country has few Covid deaths per day, no lockdowns, and delicious meatballs?

Sweden's 7-day average COVID deaths have been at ZERO for about a month now.

I feel like its only a matter of time before the very existence of a place called Sweden is scrubbed from the internet.

Sweden is kicking Covid in the crotch. Perhaps Australian authorities should stop beating their own citizens long enough to take a look at what Sweden is, and isn’t, doing. They aren’t locking down. They aren’t pepper-spraying 12-year-old girls who resist mask-mandate tyranny, and, unlike most of the world, they aren’t getting slaughtered by Covid.

Professor Neil Ferguson, whose advise prompted the UK’s lockdown, predicted Sweden’s non-lockdown policy would result in 85,000 deaths. He was wrong. He also resigned from his post at the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies after he broke his own lockdown rules and saw his married girlfriend, twice.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:
sweden-gets-it-on-covid-why-wont-the-rest-of-the-world-pay-attention-n1472553
PJ Media

Professor Neil Ferguson, whose advise prompted the UK’s lockdown, predicted Sweden’s non-lockdown policy would result in 85,000 deaths. He was wrong. He also resigned from his post at the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies after he broke his own lockdown rules and saw his married girlfriend, twice.:snip:

th?id=OIP.2u1K_apTMWnpLY5drlNCwQHaHa%26p

I'd do the Same Thing! And With A Song In My Heart!

Also Married Girlfriend? They have been Married since 2011. Mr. Downey really needs to do his research.