More Like This Please: A New Generation of Republican Candidates With the Right Stuff

Geee

more-like-this-please-a-new-generation-of-republican-candidates-with-the-right-stuff-n1462589
PJ Media

The Republican Party is changing, and voters should be encouraged by some of the people throwing their hats in the ring for 2022. Thinking about the coming election cycle, I recalled comments made by Eric Weinstein in an interview with Glenn Beck. There are a fair number of leaders in Washington, D.C., who were born before 1950. The United States must get back about the business of innovation, according to Weinstein. Despite my baseline political differences with him, on this point I fundamentally agree.

To do this, we need people in government who understand technology and business in the 21st Century. Currently, the Biden administration is offering solutions that are relics of the early-to-mid-20th Century. It is a strange thing indeed that the policies presented, such as unconditioned welfare, government jobs programs, massive government spending, and compulsory unionization inside traditional employment arrangements, are the ideas of people who term themselves “progressives.”:snip:

"There's Something Happening Here.

What It Is Ain't Exactly Clear."

For What Its Worth (Stephen Stills 1966)

• Like 1

J.D. Vance and Blake Masters promise to shore up US workers and end endless wars

I'd like to see these guys win, BUT if you think you are going  to end "The Endless Wars" You're an Idiot!

BTW Afghanistan was NOT the longest war in American history. Its the 3rd longest #1. Conquest of the continent. #2. The Cold War. #3 US  Afghan war....and We'll We'll Be Back.  

Navy SEAL, Shark Tank winner, takes on vulnerable Arizona House Democrat

Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist

July 20, 2021

A protege of American Sniper, Chris Kyle, and Shark Tank contestant backed by billionaire Mark Cuban on Tuesday said he plans to challenge vulnerable three-term Arizona Democratic Rep. Tom O’Halleran.

“I'm very, very concerned about the current state of this country and the direction that this country is headed,” Eli Crane told Secrets. “I got a chance and an opportunity to live the American dream. And I want to make sure that the following generations are as blessed as I have been,” added the conservative Republican.

Crane, 41, is entering the race to represent Arizona’s 1st District, one of over two dozen won by former President Donald Trump in 2016, an indication that the race will be tight. Last year, O’Halleran won with 51.6% of the vote, Joe Biden with 50.1%.

(Snip)