January 6th

Geee

3 hours ago, Geee said:

Cover-Up Artists for Undercover Operatives

Prosecutors say defense lawyers representing five Oath Keepers in their seditious conspiracy trial should be barred from asking any FBI informant about their participation in investigations.

This was done in many Organized Crime cases. In some case the deal made was that the person did not have to testify in court.

34 US Political Prisoners in DC Gulag Demand Transfer to Guantanamo Bay to Escape Intolerable Conditions in Heartbreaking Letter

Thirty-four US political prisoners of the Biden regime penned a very sad letter this week requesting a transfer to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba facility where they would receive meals, sunlight, freedom of religion, exercise, entertainment, and be treated like human beings.

These thirty-four January 6 political prisoners have been held for over a year and a half without trial for misdemeanors and trumped-up felony charges.

This group of men have been isolated, beaten viciously, abused, threatened, tormented, and belittled by the guards based on their political and religious beliefs.

The men and women have been without medical assistance, medications, exercise, and most of these men have been held in isolation with little human contact for months at a time.:snip:

• 3 weeks later...

‘Capitol Punishment’ Director Allegedly Gets Chilling Visit From FBI After Making Jan. 6 Film

Katie Jerkovich

Oct 21, 2022 

“Capitol Punishment” director Chris Burgard described the chilling visit he allegedly got from the FBI after making his movie about January 6 and said “if this can happen to me, it can happen to anybody.”

Burgard has been making films for decades, and he told The Daily Wire on Friday that not once with any of those movies, about everything from the Vietnam War to an exposé on our southern border, has he had a visit from the FBI. In his movie, he challenges the media’s “insurrection” narrative and gives protestors, who say they never entered the building, the chance to speak, after being vilified and more, as previously reported.

The director, who lives on a large ranch with a quarter-mile driveway in Texas with his family, said it was his wife Lisa who discovered the FBI agent’s card on the door of her home.

“There was no note attached, so I wasn’t sure, like, was it for Chris, was it for me, was it for the whole family?” Lisa shared with PJ Media. “Were we supposed to call them back? I really didn’t know what to make of it, but it was a warning. I mean, I’ve never had anything like that happen before.”

She called Chris and he said he got an attorney. When they reached out to the FBI agent, Burgard said he told him “that they had a call in to the terrorist threat center that I was a terrorist because I had made the movie ‘Capitol Punishment’ and they had orders from DC I needed to be investigated,” the outlet noted.

(Snip)

artworks-000100727595-vz979b-t500x500.jp

Obviously Hate Filled Hating Haters

9 hours ago, Valin said:

‘Capitol Punishment’ Director Allegedly Gets Chilling Visit From FBI After Making Jan. 6 Film

Katie Jerkovich

Oct 21, 2022 

“Capitol Punishment” director Chris Burgard described the chilling visit he allegedly got from the FBI after making his movie about January 6 and said “if this can happen to me, it can happen to anybody.”

Burgard has been making films for decades, and he told The Daily Wire on Friday that not once with any of those movies, about everything from the Vietnam War to an exposé on our southern border, has he had a visit from the FBI. In his movie, he challenges the media’s “insurrection” narrative and gives protestors, who say they never entered the building, the chance to speak, after being vilified and more, as previously reported.

The director, who lives on a large ranch with a quarter-mile driveway in Texas with his family, said it was his wife Lisa who discovered the FBI agent’s card on the door of her home.

“There was no note attached, so I wasn’t sure, like, was it for Chris, was it for me, was it for the whole family?” Lisa shared with PJ Media. “Were we supposed to call them back? I really didn’t know what to make of it, but it was a warning. I mean, I’ve never had anything like that happen before.”

She called Chris and he said he got an attorney. When they reached out to the FBI agent, Burgard said he told him “that they had a call in to the terrorist threat center that I was a terrorist because I had made the movie ‘Capitol Punishment’ and they had orders from DC I needed to be investigated,” the outlet noted.

(Snip)

artworks-000100727595-vz979b-t500x500.jp

Obviously Hate Filled Hating Haters

More Here

• Like 1

Tennessee man sentenced to 4 years in prison for Jan. 6 riot after spending 22 minutes in Capitol

Tennessee man was sentenced to four years in prison after he entered the U.S. Capitol through a fire door on Jan. 6, 2021, and spent 22 minutes in the building during the riot.

Matthew Bledsoe, 38, was found guilty in July on a felony obstruction charge and four misdemeanor counts. He "scaled a wall ... and entered through a fire door at the Senate Wing," the Justice Department stated Friday.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

J6 Prosecutors Redouble Retaliation and Revenge

The U.S. attorney for D.C. says he plans to double January 6 prosecutions in the coming months. Meanwhile, tone-deaf GOP politicians prepare to feed the hand that bites them.

The sentencing of Steve Bannon, a longtime confidant of Donald Trump and harsh critic of the Joe Biden regime, wasn’t the only action at the Elijah Barrett Prettyman Courthouse in Washington, D.C. on Friday. Around the same time U.S. District Court Judge Carl Nichols announced his decision to send Bannon to prison for four months following his contempt of Congress conviction, Nichols’ colleagues were handling several cases related to the Department of Justice’s massive investigation into the events of January 6, 2021.

II am NOT a fan of Steve Bannon. That Said this is B....S!

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Just a thought. Maybe it's because The Lie (particularly about a certain Evil orange man) as easily as putting one foot in front of the other. IF that Evil Orange Man had NOT defeated Hilary Clinton in 2016 none of this would had to have happened.

donald-trump-gettyimages-687193180.jpg

It's All His Fault!

EX-CAPITOL OFFICER GUILTY OF OBSTRUCTION FOR AIDING J6 RIOTER

• Michael A. Riley, a former U.S. Capitol Police officer, was found guilty on Friday of obstruction of justice.
  • Riley, 51, was convicted of trying to cover up Facebook messages he sent to a Jan. 6 rioter offering advice on how to avoid getting caught.
  • Riley was a member of the K-9 unit with more than 25 years on the force. He was the only Capitol Police officer charged with a crime in connection with the attack on the Capitol.:snip:

When your propaganda doesn't go as planned

Oct 24, 2022

In a focus group led by Elise Jordan, Pittsburgh-area Trump voters weigh in on the events of January 6, why they say Trump could not have stopped the violence on January 6 and House Speaker Pelosi on January 6.

H/T

• 3 weeks later...

In Completely Unforeseeable Twist, January 6th 'Conspiracy Theory' Turns out to Be True

:snip:

The F.B.I. had as many as eight informants inside the far-right Proud Boys in the months surrounding the storming of the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, recent court papers indicate, raising questions about how much federal investigators were able to learn from them about the violent mob attack both before and after it took place.

The existence of the informants came to light over the past few days in a flurry of veiled court filings by defense lawyers for five members of the Proud Boys who are set to go on trial next month on seditious conspiracy charges connected to the Capitol attack.

In the papers, some of which were heavily redacted, the lawyers claimed that some of the information the confidential sources had provided to the government was favorable to their efforts to defend their clients against sedition charges and was improperly withheld by prosecutors until several days ago.:snip:

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Schiff: Jan. 6 committee will 'scrub' evidence before final report

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that the Jan. 6 committee will have to "scrub" some evidence from its final report before Republicans take over the House next year.

In an appearance on CNN's State of the Union, Schiff discussed the activities of the House Jan. 6 committee, on which he sits. CNN host Dana Bash reminded Schiff that Ohio Republican Jim Jordan will be made head of the Judiciary Committee in a few months and has promised to go through all the evidence left out of the final report. Asking if all evidence will be made public, Schiff insisted there will be transparency — to a point.

"The evidence will all be made public," Schiff said. "Now, we will have to make sure that we scrub that evidence for personally identifiable information, that the evidence that we provide protects people's security, it doesn't put them at risk. So, there are things that we're going to have to do along those lines.":snip:

FBI Dragnet for Google Data Pertaining to Jan. 6 Should Concern Us All

We saw an unprecedented effort by the government to go after those who were at the Capitol on Jan. 6, with the FBI investigating hundreds of people and employing all kinds of tactics to arrest them. Not only did the FBI have informants who were involved, but they also employed some unusual methods.

Among the tactics in their huge investigatory effort was the “biggest-ever haul of phones from controversial geofence warrants, court records show.”

According to a filing in one of the Jan. 6 cases, Google gave up information to the FBI on 5,723 devices that had been in or near the Capitol during the riot. Geofence warrants allowed them to get anyone in the area using digital services. There weren’t that many people who were inside the Capitol. About 900 have been charged. So those warrants were grabbing people who had not been inside the building — they were potentially grabbing information on dissenters and/or random people who were just in the neighborhood.:snip: