aqznsai.jpg 

Click below for related story:
2110638.gif  

xFzMhpb.jpg 

dO5HTig.gif 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter M: 
PPiMkMr.jpg 

In Case You Missed It Dept.: 

President Biden walked out to the Rose Garden without a mask on Thursday to announce that masks are no longer necessary if you have been vaccinated. It's a start. Polls show about half the nation will keep wearing the face masks in public, just so people will know they didn't vote for Trump. 

Senate Democrats are pushing a bill to federalize elections allowing mail in ballots nationwide and banning voter ID laws. It may be the wrong time to re-validate the 2020 election. With long gas lines, inflation and open border, I bet people who voted for Biden are turning over in their graves. 

Disneyland reopened to local Southern California customers last weekend with a limit of three tickets per family. As for the park's star characters, Disney caved in to feminist woke pressure and they agreed to remove a problematic kiss by the Handsome Prince. Snow White will remain dead. 

Variety said record-low Oscars ratings call for a return to glamorous movies with great scripts and real stars, and not comic book movies and woke homilies. Today, no one cares about awards shows except the nominees. Next year's Golden Globes will include itself in the In Memoriam section. 

The Golden Globes got canceled by NBC for lack of diversity in the voting foreign press. Now Hollywood is reportedly pressuring Fox Network for not starring enough blacks or Hispanics in its prime time programs. To comply, Fox just offered to air America's Most Wanted five times a week. 

USA Today reported that motorists in Virginia have been filling up plastic bags with gasoline in an effort to hoard auto fuel. Department of Energy officials have warned Americans not to fill up plastic bags with gas. If there is any such thing as gas bag experts, it's the bureaucrats in Washington. 

Jerusalem was the site of rioting Thursday as Palestinians went to war over Jewish settlements in the West Bank. The rocket fire, destruction and arson only aroused America's competitive nature. The Minneapolis Mayor viewed the bloody melee in Jerusalem on TV and declared that it's game on. 

President Biden took heat for wearing a mask outdoors Sunday days after he announced masks were no longer necessary if you've been vaccinated. He's been besieged by fuel shortages, labor shortages, inflation and border chaos. I could sure go for a mean tweet and two-dollar gas right now. 

President Biden addressed reporters in the White House Monday and urged the Israelis and Palestinians to come to the negotiating table and stop firing rockets at each other. They would do well to follow Joe's example. He's proof that whichever side stays in the basement can win this thing. 

Saturday Night Live satirized Dr. Fauci for his year-long, shifting pronouncements regarding everything you may do, everything you must wear and everywhere you may go. He's not about to exit quietly. Dr. Fauci responded by announcing you no longer have to wear socks with your sandals. 

The White House was beset by figures Sunday showing eighty percent of Washington DC gas stations are out of gasoline due to the shortage. This is on top of inflation and tensions with Iran. I wouldn't say that Jimmy Carter is getting a second term, but Hunter Biden just endorsed Billy Beer. 

Southern California began returning to normal with restaurants, clubs and amusement parks re-opening at limited one-fourth capacity last weekend. Disneyland is leading the way back to normal. Disney ruled that Prince Charming may go back to kissing sleeping women without their permission. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

Mw94cvS.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, areyoukiddingme said:

I look forward to your MDT's every year,18. TX again

My pleasure, ru!

27 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thank you for remembering our fallen warriors Pookie!! Have a blessed week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!

9 hours ago, Oralee said:

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE MEMORIAL DAY RECOGNITION. WE NEED THAT !

My pleasure, as ever, Oralee!