GAETZ WINGMAN: YOU BET HE PAID FOR SEX WITH A MINOR

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
gaetz-wingman-you-bet-he-paid-for-sex-with-a-minor
Patterico

4/30/2021

Filed under: General — Patterico @ 8:28 am

The age of the 17-year-old was suspected before but now it has been confirmed, to some extent anyway:

A confession letter written by Joel Greenberg in the final months of the Trump presidency claims that he and close associate Rep. Matt Gaetz paid for sex with multiple women—as well as a girl who was 17 at the time.

“On more than one occasion, this individual was involved in sexual activities with several of the other girls, the congressman from Florida’s 1st Congressional District and myself,” Greenberg wrote in reference to the 17-year-old.

“From time to time, gas money or gifts, rent or partial tuition payments were made to several of these girls, including the individual who was not yet 18. I did see the acts occur firsthand and Venmo transactions, Cash App or other payments were made to these girls on behalf of the Congressman.”

Roger Stone is involved because of course he is.  :snip: 

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Draggingtree said:

I have none

No matter the outcome of this, there is a lesson to be learned. That lesson being, if you are a politician, or any kind of public figure, IF a young woman starts telling you just how wonderful and great you are, and asks is there anything she can do to show her appreciation for  all you have done....HAVE A CARE. The 1st question you should ask yourself is, If I Were Not Famous Would This Young Woman Be Hitting On Me?  If the word NO flashes in your brain for even .05 seconds...Run Away.

• Like 1

Draggingtree
On 7/19/2021 at 7:21 AM, Valin said:

No matter the outcome of this, there is a lesson to be learned. That lesson being, if you are a politician, or any kind of public figure, IF a young woman starts telling you just how wonderful and great you are, and asks is there anything she can do to show her appreciation for  all you have done....HAVE A CARE. The 1st question you should ask yourself is, If I Were Not Famous Would This Young Woman Be Hitting On Me?  If the word NO flashes in your brain for even .05 seconds...Run Away.

wise words from the wise