Radical Democrat Priorities in Biden’s First 100 Days: Packing Courts, Amnesty, Reparations, Federalizing Elections, DC Statehood, Banning Electoral College

Geee

radical-democrat-priorities-in-bidens-first-100-days-packing-courts-amnesty-reparations-federalizing-elections-dc-statehood-banning-electoral-college
Breitbart

The Democrats have proposed, within President Joe Biden’s first 100 days, radical initiatives contrary to Biden’s “back to normalcy” campaign sold to the American people.

Accordingly, the Democrats have introduced the following radical initiatives: Packing the courts, amnesty, reparations, federalized elections, D.C. statehood, and banning the Electoral College.

These radical ideas and proposals run counter to what Biden said during his announcement speech for president:

The American people want their government to work, and I don’t think that’s too much for them to ask. I know some people in D.C. say it can’t be done. But let me tell them something, and make sure they understand this. The country is sick of the division. They’re sick of the fighting. They’re sick of the childish behavior.

Supreme Court-Packing

The Supreme Court packing initiative has not been attempted since 1937. But that changed April 15, when several congressmen introduced legislation to do so.:snip:

Despite Reports to the Contrary, When It Comes to Destroying American Norms Trump Had Nothing on Team Biden

Here’s an interesting exercise: plug the search term “Trump destroying norms” into Google and see what happens. Or you can just trust me: you’ll get story after story, some dating back to 2015, about how Donald Trump, with his quick tongue, profligate use of social media, and derision for the press, was sure to destroy American norms and the republic as a consequence.

Now, three months into the Biden administration, those precious norms that are definitely still around post-Trump are being seriously and actually threatened from all sides by the same progressive legislators who worked with their fans in the media to sell the idea that Trump was going to undo the fabric of American life.:snip: