MSNBC host totally confused by revelation that the Hunter Biden laptop story is real

Valin

msnbc-anchor-asks-twitter-if-hunter-laptop-is-a-thing
The Post Millennial

Shortly after the laptop was released, the Biden campaign spouted off nonsense that it was the product of some sort of misinformation effort, or Russian hacking.

Apr 9, 2021

MSNBC anchor Chris Hayes reached out to Twitter to find out if all the hype about this Hunter Biden laptop is really a thing. "So, like, did we ever find out the actual deal with the Hunter laptop?" Hayes asked.

"I mean, maybe the wildly improbably [sic] story about it was ...true?" He asked. "or maybe it was a cover story for a hack, but do we know?"

Twitter was quick to point out that yes, we DO know.

(Snip)

·Apr 9

Well, about 8 months ago we invited you all, publicly, to come and inspect it but you declined and refused to reply publicly. In the meantime, we’ve verified it and have been breaking stories.
(Snip)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hunter Biden lost ANOTHER laptop in 2018 with 'crazy f*cking sex' footage on it, confessed concern over Russian blackmail to hooker

"I think he's the one that stole my computer. I think the three of them, the three guys that were like a little, like group."

Nick Monroe

August 11, 2021

A new report showcases how Hunter Biden confessed to a hooker that he lost a laptop during a multi-week long party marathon with a Russian drug dealer and his pals.

They’re said to have their getaway after he passed out and nearly overdosed. Hunter personally expressed concerns about him leaving his camera on could amount to potential blackmail material.

According to the Daily Mail, Joe Biden’s son apparently lost another of his laptops. The outlet triangulates it to a bender that Hunter went on in the summer of 2018, in a Las Vegas penthouse. The source for this event is Hunter himself. He explained it all to a hooker he was having sex with, months later.

(Hunter previously left room for reasonable doubt in his comments to CBS reporters about the initial Delaware laptop that he abandoned.)

(Snip)