Thoughts from the ammo line (Whup Ass edition)

Valin

thoughts-from-the-ammo-line-370.php
Power Line

Scott Johnson

Apr. 9 2021

Ammo Grrrll considers TRUTH IN ADVERTISING FOR POTENTATES’ NAMES. She writes:

Evidently in the past, the “masses” had more intestinal fortitude and pitiless honesty than our current citizenries. They picked some doozies of monikers for their leaders, names that got into the history books. Some of them were either just descriptive or benign – Leif the Lucky, Eric the Red come to mind. Others were downright complimentary: Good Queen Bess, and Catherine the Great, not to mention Thelma the Terrific, a minor princess in Bohemia, or possibly, a woman I just made up.

(Snip)

(Susan open a Large can of Whup Ass)

How fortunate then, are we Americans, that we have finally scraped the absolute bottom of the barrel? We have Joe the Feeble, Terrible, Obviously Demented, Hair-Sniffing Cipher who is also a Pathological Liar, Influence-Peddler AND a wholly-owned subsidiary of China!

And waiting in the wings, oh happy day, the First Tannish-Beige Person of Unwhiteness Who Is Also A Person Without A Penis. At least for now. Which, let me clarify lest I get kicked off social media, is NOT AT ALL to suggest that SOME women don’t have penises. I know several women who own phallus equipment. Batteries sold separately.

The Diverse Diverseness of all that Sacred Diversity has me all a-quiver. Remember: “Diversity is our Strength,” though not a single babbler of that inane phrase can offer one reason why that is true. From the Roman phalanxes to the Radio City Rockettes, there has also been “Strength in Uniformity.” Also for a few centuries in America, there has been Strength in Excellence, no matter what color or gender that excellence came in.

I don’t know if Kamala is also the first co-President (in the Biden-Harris Administration) to fail the Bar Exam or not. *But who needs to ace a written exam when you’ve done so well on your Orals? And how excited was America to have her chosen with virtually no qualifications other than being a Woman of Some Vague Non-White Color, and the only woman in America with a worse laugh than Hillary’s?

Well, she garnered upwards of 2-3% of the votes in the DEMOCRAT Primary, so even other people of color clearly rejected her in favor of the demented old white time-server with the crack-head son. Democrats had the opportunity to vote for a rich fake Native American, a rich young man married to another man, a rich fake Mexican with a made-up Spanish nickname, just to name a few of the special kinda sorta Diverse folks that were on offer. And, instead, they stunned the world by picking Joe Biden, a rich old white kleptocrat.

(Snip)

* OUCH! :lmfao: