Democrats Keep Getting Their Climate Change Doomsday Predictions Wrong

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
democrats-john-kerry-al-gore-climate-change-doomsday-predictions-wrong
Daily Caller

For more than 50 years, members of the scientific community and environmental movement have made climate change predictions that ultimately turned out to be incorrect. Many of these predictions have been embraced by prominent Democrats over the years.

President Joe Biden’s climate czar John Kerry is the latest Democrat to promote predictions of impending global disaster. He said during an appearance last week on “CBS This Morning” that the world only has nine years left to avert a climate catastrophe.

That number was based on a 2018 projection that global temperature increases would become irreversible by 2030. (RELATED: Psaki Won’t Say If Biden Agrees With Kerry On 9-Year Climate Catastrophe Timeline)

There is a scientific consensus that points to climate change and the contributing role of human activity. But what remains unclear is the extent to which human activity contributes to climate change and whether the level of emissions are a “proven threat,” according to the Heartland Institute.

The Biden administration is proposing aggressive climate reforms with the goal of achieving net-zero emissions by 2050. But lingering questions about climate change and the lengthy track record of incorrect predictions from Democrats and environmentalists could make it difficult for the administration to sell its agenda.

“Democrats have been getting their predictions so wrong for 30 years because they don’t understand climate science,” Heartland Institute vice president Jim Lakely said in a statement to the Daily Caller.

________

Why don't Democrats believe in science?

Democrats Keep Getting Their Climate Change Doomsday Predictions Wrong...Been following this since the late 70's (for the record I did buy into it at that time). For far they a batting 1000...Wrong Every Time.

15 hours ago, WestVirginiaRebel said:

Why don't Democrats believe in science?

They do! . . .  At least, they thoroughly believe in using science as a tool to justify their power grabs.

• 2 weeks later...

Mar. 12 2021

YouTube blocked me again for two weeks. Their excuses are getting lamer and lamer, and it is just a matter of time until they delete my channel. Please subscribe to my Rumble channel https://rumble.com/user/tonyheller or NewTube channel https://newtube.app/user/TonyHeller while you can still find me.

A look at the Orwellian world of the press and Democrats, who call political hacks "scientists" and refuse to acknowledge actual scientists.