Sidney Powell, pro-Trump lawyer, forms Restore the Republic super PAC

Geee

sidney-powell-announces-formation-of-restore-the-r
Washington Times

Sidney Powell, the pro-Trump lawyer who led several failed bids to overturn the recent presidential election, announced the formation Saturday of a political action committee, Restore the Republic.

Ms. Powell said in a statement that she co-founded the group with Mike Lindell, the CEO of the My Pillow bedding company recently beleaguered as a result of his own fervor for former President Trump.

Federal Election Commission records show Restore the Republic filed a statement of organization form on Friday via Jesse Binnall, another pro-Trump lawyer who has previously worked with Ms. Powell.

The super PAC “will be dedicated to supporting candidates who will fight vigorously for our Constitutional rights, freedom of speech and the sacred right of free and fair elections,” Ms. Powell said.

“The PAC will promote candidates who fight for truth and the Rule of Law, and we will strenuously oppose any candidate who discards the Constitution for his own short term or political gain—regardless of her party,” Ms. Powell said on the social media service Telegram where she announced the group’s formation.:snip:

42 minutes ago, SDwaters said:

Forget about all of the grandiose promises of the last 2 months, THIS TIME she really means it.

:lol: Kind of my thoughts when I saw this.

• Like 1