Deprograming...they aren't joking

MISBAILEY

yes-leftists-literally-want-to-deprogram-75-million-trump-voters
Rush Limbaugh

:snip:

So, I mean, folks, you don’t have to look any farther than Make America Great Again is controversial. Make America Great Again really ticks some people off. So when I read things like, “Katie Couric has spent decades on television … but [her] highly-partisan remarks … could tarnish her image”? (Snort!) They’re gonna enhance her image with the Bill Maher crowd, with the American left.

So she is calling to “deprogram” the Trump cult. That’s what this is all about. Here’s a pull quote. This is Katie speaking to Bill Maher. “‘It is so shocking. … Not only are they not conceding, Bill, but their thoughts — that there might have been some collusion among members of Congress, some are refusing to go through magnetometers … to check for weapons, they’re not wearing masks during this siege,’ Couric began.

“‘I mean, it’s really bizarre, isn’t it, when you think about how AWOL so many of these members of Congress have gotten. But I also think some of them are believing the garbage that they are being fed 24/7 on the internet, by their constituents, and they bought into this big lie. And the question is how are we going to really almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump.'”

So, A, if you support Trump, you’re nothing more than a mind-numbed cultist and you need to be deprogrammed, and they’re discussing how. So I was simply raising that question: How are they gonna deprogram us? ‘Cause they’re talking about it. They talked about it on the Bill Maher show. They’re talking about it any number of places.

:snip:

@MISBAILEY

Katie Couric and her ilk are virtue signaling.  If she were a really serious person (instead of what she really is...a hot looking chick who can read a teleprompter) she would say anything like that.

Why?

There are those (mainly on The Left) who want are even eager for a violent civil war.

"Three Things Can Happen When You Pass and Two of Them Are Bad."

Darrell Royal

There are 4 things that can happen when you go to war (particularly a Civil War)

1. You can win.

2. You can win, but in winning destroy everything you were fighting for.

3. You can lose

4. The War never really ends....(Afghanistan 42 years and no end in sight. Somalia 43 years and no end in sight. Colombia FARC 57 years and no end in sight.)

14 hours ago, Valin said:

@MISBAILEY

Katie Couric and her ilk are virtue signaling.  If she were a really serious person (instead of what she really is...a hot looking chick who can read a teleprompter) she would say anything like that.

Why?

There are those (mainly on The Left) who want are even eager for a violent civil war.

"Three Things Can Happen When You Pass and Two of Them Are Bad."

Darrell Royal

There are 4 things that can happen when you go to war (particularly a Civil War)

1. You can win.

2. You can win, but in winning destroy everything you were fighting for.

3. You can lose

4. The War never really ends....(Afghanistan 42 years and no end in sight. Somalia 43 years and no end in sight. Colombia FARC 57 years and no end in sight.)

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me....😉

• Love 1