Parler CEO John Matze Forced to Flee Home Under Deluge of Left-Wing Terror Threats

Geee

parler-ceo-john-matze-forced-to-flee-home-under-deluge-of-left-wing-terror-threats
Big League Politics

Parler CEO John Matze has been forced to flee his home and go into hiding after receiving an onslaught of left-wing death threats. Parler, a free speech social media platform, has been temporarily shut down in an extensive deplatforming campaign. Amazon promptly cut Parler’s access to its Web Services after the US Capitol riot earlier this month, cherry-picking examples of content that violate Parler’s terms of service and claiming the platform is being used for violent purposes.:snip:

As a Parler follower I saw quite a few posts that wished death to conservatives. You'd think Amazon would appreciate that. 

• Like 1

How do you find out where a site is hosted?  Given the vitriol and threats that show up on some left wing sites (think DU) I could see a deluge of complaints landing on some CEO's desk, if people knew where to send the letter/email.  

How long would it take for the cries of "not fair!" to ring out from "progressives" if their tactics were turned back on them?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SDwaters said:

How do you find out where a site is hosted?  Given the vitriol and threats that show up on some left wing sites (think DU) I could see a deluge of complaints landing on some CEO's desk, if people knew where to send the letter/email.  

How long would it take for the cries of "not fair!" to ring out from "progressives" if their tactics were turned back on them?

@clearvision????

12 hours ago, Geee said:

Clearvision... who is that?   He probably knows nothing about sites and how to track down owners. And the new TRR “owner” is named foggyglasses anyway...

oh du is hosted my Amazon. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, clearvision said:

Clearvision... who is that?   He probably knows nothing about sites and how to track down owners. And the new TRR “owner” is named foggyglasses anyway...

oh du is hosted my Amazon. 

Color me dumb, but up until all of this tech stuff started to happen, I had no clue that Amazon had anything to do with hosting anything. It just highlights how many pies they have their fingers in.